List of Must Modify Cars?

hpfiend

Ahh, I love how all the fucktards in this thread give shit to a guy with faster vehicles than ANY of you. :) I think his answers hold a lot more weight than yours do, because - imagine that - he has actually built something that runs quick.

Wrong answers hold no weight.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

on topic: i would love to own and mod a miata. everything about tearing a miata apart and rebuilding it sounds fun to me.

Could be cool. I just saw one of the weekend "powerblock" shows put a nice 5.0 in a 1st gen miata. I guess a company called Monster Miata's has bolt in swap stuff available if that is down your alley.

i just think after blowing the trans in my 2g about 15 times needing about 10 cases and 15 diffs i could have build one ls1 camaro or firebird. yea their rears are week. but still hold fine for what hes looking for. also the cost to mod a camaro vs a import of any make is a crazy one. if u want a 750 hp eclipse vs camaro would be like 35,000 vs 3500. not that crazy a diff but its a big one. plus like my truck states,

its amazing having owned a import vs me owning domestics and how much i spent on each to go fast. id never ever build another import unless it was for sipping cheap pump fuel. period.

and its more amazing the faster you go on your own the less people seem to think you know what ur talking about. hmmm. oh well stay slow my friends. das suckies.

So how fast/quick you are determines how intelligent you are....... that makes John Force fucking Einstein

john force is einstein. he lived in a trailer and owns a multi million dollar company.

what did you do???? who are you???? ahh the retard that dont listen to experiance.

if u wana go fast cheap id sell my 89 camaro roller wouldent take much to get 850 hp with a 76mm on it. alreay have spohn tq arm and panhard bar. interior is out awaiting cage. shouldent be hard to make a mid to low 9 sec street car out of it. body is prety straight too. i got the 2001 now and dont really need it. and ill help with the build.

see what i just did there!

i know where to get the 6l heads for 150 bucks, the manis for 200. so all u need is a k member or hookers adapter mounts and a ls1 + computer. wich is easy to find.

i also have a th400 wich will work with a adapter bell housing. and adaptor flexplate.

if u wana go fast cheap id sell my 89 camaro roller wouldent take much to get 850 hp with a 76mm on it. alreay have spohn tq arm and panhard bar. interior is out awaiting cage. shouldent be hard to make a mid to low 9 sec street car out of it. body is prety straight too. i got the 2001 now and dont really need it. and ill help with the build.

see what i just did there!

i know where to get the 6l heads for 150 bucks, the manis for 200. so all u need is a k member or hookers adapter mounts and a ls1 + computer. wich is easy to find.

i also have a th400 wich will work with a adapter bell housing. and adaptor flexplate.

Not everyone wants to just go fast in a straight line though. The man has a vette I doubt he would be interested in a 89 camaro roller, being built to be a drag car. That is just my guess though I could be wrong. Also someone mentioned the r32 golf. I have had the chance to drive a few of them and can tell you they are fun as hell to drive and if you do the hpa twin turbo kit on it you will make like 600 awdhp. Its not cheap but it would be a really fun. The dsm is a really fun car car too like I said and you dont find many tastefully done ones around anymore.

Hey all- not sure how this got off topic- I love my vette and hopefully will never sell it- it is too well engineered to mess with- I just miss wrenching on cars and have spoken with matt numerous times on building an extreme straight line car as I know I will never piece together something to all around perform as well as my Z- I have been at this long enough to understand the compromises involved and to see what Matt has done with his S10 is quite elegant. I do have inclinations towards domestic as they are much cheaper to make fast with twice the cylinders and sometimes 3 times the displacement it is a no brainer. A computer tune for our old RSX-S would have cost more than half of a supercharger for my 5.0 or almost as much as the aluminum trickflow h/c/i setup I put on it. That said I do have an open mind and have gathered a lot of valuable information in this thread.

id personally like to see you in something turboed. i can get 76mm turbo for 559. wich can make all the power ur looking for and spool quick. my 88 spools fast as crap. here is the dyno first with single pump, single needel seat bowls, and way lean 12.2 on a gas scale watch how it comes into boost. and remember this motor is 8.4:1 wich is low for a e85 v8.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d71/Mattsv8_03/dynoofs10.jpg

for some reason the wg was sticking at 15lbs, only had a 9 lb spring. but for what it is and this being a very early dyno. i think it spools the 88mm fine and i could make the 76mm insane driver and et. for not a lot of mula. wich is how i build all my stuff.

i was running low 9s on that exact tune. its wayyy better now.

john force is einstein. he lived in a trailer and owns a multi million dollar company.

what did you do???? who are you???? ahh the retard that dont listen to experiance.

Hahaha you make me laugh, you come into a thread that clearly stated "cars that must be modified" and you immediately start with bad mouthing other peoples preferences in cars and spewing your LS1 is god crap. You do realize people like to modify other makes and models of cars right? That their are other things to do then go straight? Don't be all butt hurt cause you stuck your foot in your

I am just some young kid that runs and owns his own company that listens to a lot of experienced people just not some big hillbilly that probably builds engines in his house..........

PS: I expect a response of either he will beat my ass or challenge me to a race.

Mike you should move down south where there are more than LSX cars running around. Did you forget that we went to "turn up the pump" university where all they teach is LSX/SBC.? Boost is still king nomatter what the plaform.

Back on track. A guy on post has an older nissan hardbody with a vg30tt stuffed in it. Less than 5k in the project and 500whp, but is it a small truck.

Mike you should move down south where there are more than LSX cars running around. Did you forget that we went to "turn up the pump" university where all they teach is LSX/SBC.? Boost is still king nomatter what the plaform.

Back on track. A guy on post has an older nissan hardbody with a vg30tt stuffed in it. Less than 5k in the project and 500whp, but is it a small truck.

Turn the screw!!!!!!

Hahaha you make me laugh, you come into a thread that clearly stated "cars that must be modified" and you immediately start with bad mouthing other peoples preferences in cars and spewing your LS1 is god crap. You do realize people like to modify other makes and models of cars right? That their are other things to do then go straight? Don't be all butt hurt cause you stuck your foot in your

I am just some young kid that runs and owns his own company that listens to a lot of experienced people just not some big hillbilly that probably builds engines in his house..........

PS: I expect a response of either he will beat my ass or challenge me to a race.

neither your not worth my time!!!!! lol

Hey all- not sure how this got off topic- I love my vette and hopefully will never sell it- it is too well engineered to mess with- I just miss wrenching on cars and have spoken with matt numerous times on building an extreme straight line car as I know I will never piece together something to all around perform as well as my Z- I have been at this long enough to understand the compromises involved and to see what Matt has done with his S10 is quite elegant. I do have inclinations towards domestic as they are much cheaper to make fast with twice the cylinders and sometimes 3 times the displacement it is a no brainer. A computer tune for our old RSX-S would have cost more than half of a supercharger for my 5.0 or almost as much as the aluminum trickflow h/c/i setup I put on it. That said I do have an open mind and have gathered a lot of valuable information in this thread.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

maybe u need to read this post by the thread starter. i already knew what about he was wanting to do before he started the thread.'

and the ls1 was just a commong topic. i have no problem making power with a stock 1 gen block. but cant wait to get the dart block done so i can finally up the boost.

I am not worth your time but yet you still post in response to me twice, I am flattered at your display of love for me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

maybe u need to read this post by the thread starter. i already knew what about he was wanting to do before he started the thread.'

and the ls1 was just a commong topic. i have no problem making power with a stock 1 gen block. but cant wait to get the dart block done so i can finally up the boost.

I am not worth your time but yet you still post in response to me twice, I am flattered at your time you spent thinking of me.

no it seems to take more posts for you to understand your a idiot.

and yes i do build my engines, transmissions, rearends, chassis, cages, parachute mounts, paint and body work, and everything else in my garage. must be doing something right. huh

no it seems to take more posts for you to understand your a idiot.

and yes i do build my engines, transmissions, rearends, chassis, cages, parachute mounts, paint and body work, and everything else in my garage. must be doing something right. huh

It's "an idiot" not "a" idiot.

Double post due to this new IPad of mine. Glad you can work on stuff in your garage..........I guess

yea i know cause its so easy for everyone else to make a 8 sec truck in their garage without outside help. just imagine what i could do if i wanted to waste money or had sponsors for a car. proably skip a 7 sec car and go straight to 6s. in my own garage!