List of Must Modify Cars?

hpfiend

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1G DSM

kick that guy in the face. 1g dsm he wants a car not a crankwalk victom.

to hell with the imports on the list. build domestic. ur a domestic guy. and the ls1 is a unlimited bolt on platform. so what if a stock block 4g63 holds 400 . a set of headers and ur ls1 will be over that. a simple turbo kit and ur killing almost all 1gs on the road. and for way less money. yes the car is more but you can afford it if i can.

the k-series motors are fantastic. mate one of those with a lightweight body and you got yourself something. the good engine comes in the RSX-S and also the new Civic Si.

people are getting like 275+ whp with the 2.4 heads, NO FI!

K20A1 i believe is the engine code.

Here is a civic k24 N/A 290 whp - think it needs a driver mod though.

to hell with the imports on the list. build domestic. ur a domestic guy. and the ls1 is a unlimited bolt on platform. so what if a stock block 4g63 holds 400 . a set of headers and ur ls1 will be over that. a simple turbo kit and ur killing almost all 1gs on the road. and for way less money. yes the car is more but you can afford it if i can.

God your ignorant sometimes

Kick you in the face. 1G's didn't have crankwalk issues. Get your facts right before you start curb stomping.

As for the blowing up comment above, I have owned four and never had one blow up. They have issues because they are easy to get HP out of for cheap so kids get ahold of them, don't know what thye are doing, try to make MOAAAARRR power and don't do any of the upkeep, or supporting mods, and the car loses reliability. Not the cars fault, its the fault of the tard that doesn't learn how to do it right.

Quoted for 100% truth....wait no

Oh I almost forgot the honda guys- who knows civics, integra, rsx? Which body styles/years are the most desireable for a project?

I would say early to mid 90's civic hatches, 2nd gen crx and 2nd gen integras. The big thing now is to shove a k series or j series motor into one. The j series requires a hoodless car though. The k series are making a lot more power NA then the b series. I am still a b series fan though. When this one pops I plan on bore/stroke and sleeve and do it all again. Maybe after that I will think about a k series.

Ahh, I love how all the fucktards in this thread give shit to a guy with faster vehicles than ANY of you. :) I think his answers hold a lot more weight than yours do, because - imagine that - he has actually built something that runs quick.

So how fast/quick you are determines how intelligent you are....... that makes John Force fucking Einstein

Ahh, I love how all the fucktards in this thread give shit to a guy with faster vehicles than ANY of you. :) I think his answers hold a lot more weight than yours do, because - imagine that - he has actually built something that runs quick.

Yeah, but is sounds like he kind of stuck his foot in his mouth? Dude might have fast shit, but that doesn't mean he's immune to catching some hell if he says something kind of dumb.

Just sayin.