Wonder Bread bakery closing

Casper

User Edit: This is the original place holder where I changed the wonder bread link to a sperm bank like and quoted Casper for the "love the smell" with the "I fixed it for you" note. Then I found that someone had edited it to say "Michael Jackson and I have a lot in common." I dunno who it was, and I won't point fingers :D

So, now I call truce. Which may only last until it gets edited again... :lol:

Unfortunately for all of you, it was goofing on me by flexing the mod edit ability, and not the ban hammer...so right now, you guys are still stuck with me. ;)

And for the record, the only thing Michael Jackson and I have in common, are our schweet dance moves (and maybe a sequin glove).

Edited by JRMMiii

http://wbns.com/live/content/local/stories/2009/03/10/story_wonder.html?sid=102

Man that sucks. I love the smell of that place in the morning when I get to work.

Theres actually two bakeries there I believe. The Kroger Columbus Bakery on 5th and the Wonder Bread one on 4th. I'm thinkin the one we smell right there is actually the Kroger one. Mmmmm.

i want the wonder bread neon sign

The city is trying to keep the sign up since it's been a part of the landscape for so long.

Theres actually two bakeries there I believe. The Kroger Columbus Bakery on 5th and the Wonder Bread one on 4th. I'm thinkin the one we smell right there is actually the Kroger one. Mmmmm.

The Kroger bakery is actually on Cleveland Ave just on the other side of 670 from Columbus State. I can see it from my office. That's the cinnamon roll smell you get once in a while. The Wonder Bread bakery is the fresh baked bread smell you can smell every day.

The Kroger bakery is actually on Cleveland Ave just on the other side of 670 from Columbus State. I can see it from my office. That's the cinnamon roll smell you get once in a while...

Yeah, I know its right there, thats why I thought it might be the one you smell when you get off Cleveland Ave right there.