Anyone here work at MAG?

silverhatch

I'm having my car serviced there for the the first time. I have had all my work done at Byers in the past but the service manager I liked is no longer there. So far it's been 5 days in a '11 A4 loaner. I guess my car needed quite a few things done!

I'm having my car serviced there for the the first time. I have had all my work done at Byers in the past but the service manager I liked is no longer there. So far it's been 5 days in a '11 A4 loaner. I guess my car needed quite a few things done!

Sounds like you need to trade it in. :)

Which Byers?

Wished I would have known that earlier Nick I could have looked you up today when we picked the car up. I have to say I was impressed because I actually got my 1/2 quart of Amsoil sitting in my front seat unlike at Byers. I was never actually sure they even used the oil I supplied. I also bought some kick ass floormats for it since the old ones were awful, a CR discount would have been nice. ;)

It was Byers on Hamilton Rd. The guy's name was Rusty. He used to try to do a good job to get our items fixed promptly. I was never sure they were actually using our oil in our car or just taking it for themselves. I never got any extra quarts back even if I took in 5 or 6.

Wished I would have known that earlier Nick I could have looked you up today when we picked the car up. I have to say I was impressed because I actually got my 1/2 quart of Amsoil sitting in my front seat unlike at Byers. I was never actually sure they even used the oil I supplied. I also bought some kick ass floormats for it since the old ones were awful, a CR discount would have been nice. ;)

You can carry them over to the new car if you want. :):lol:

Let me know next time you make it over to the shop.

Ask for Josh Gutmore. He worked with me at Saturn for 9 years as a service writer. He was the only one I would work with concerning my old Audi. Good guy, he will take care of you.

Tell him Mike Holland sent you.

It was Byers on Hamilton Rd. The guy's name was Rusty. He used to try to do a good job to get our items fixed promptly. I was never sure they were actually using our oil in our car or just taking it for themselves. I never got any extra quarts back even if I took in 5 or 6.

Yeah, Rusty left to go to a dealership closer to his home. He was replaced by a great guy named Marty. Marty has been in the industry for eons and has been everything from a tech to running a dealer. He decided he wanted to go back to working on cars so was a tech at byers for a while until Rusty left then filled his seat. :thumbup: to Marty, give him a shot.

We actually talked to Josh several times. He took great care of us. Overall I was very pleased. I'm found out now that my undercarriage plastic is cracked and was more than likely done a couple weeks ago when I had tires put on.

Nothing personal against Marty, I just didn't like the fact about the oil. I was never sure they were using my oil. I paid a considerable amount for it and wanted to make sure it was actually going in my car.

Ask for Josh Gutmore. He worked with me at Saturn for 9 years as a service writer. He was the only one I would work with concerning my old Audi. Good guy, he will take care of you.

Tell him Mike Holland sent you.

+1

Josh is the man, and will treat you right.