Apple guys

wnaplay1647545503

So the brand new ipod touch I just bought my son for christmas will no longer turn on. I bought it from bestbuy. Whats the best plan of attack for getting this fixed? Take it back to bestbuy or to the apple store at easton. Someone said you have to make an appointment to go there?

Leave in plugged into AC for about 30 mins. If no worky...go to Apple dot com and make genius bar appt. They replace.

I had this happen and the AC worked. Also, if you bought as an Xmas gift, it should be less than 30 days...take back where you bought it cause you'll be a refurb from Apple.

What about the apps hes bought? I have synced it to my itunes after he purchased them using the ipod, are the apps also now on my itunes or are they now lost if I trade it in for a new one at bestbuy??

Apps are still there. You can restore the new iPod with everything.

apps purchases will not be lost. If you buy an app and lose the equip without backup...when you locate the app purchased in app store, just download again. Even if it shows that an app costs, when you download it will popup and say that you already purchased and ass if you would like to download again for free. you will not lose anything..

What about the apps hes bought? I have synced it to my itunes after he purchased them using the ipod, are the apps also now on my itunes or are they now lost if I trade it in for a new one at bestbuy??

I'm curious how Best buy would handle this with their whole open box electronics return policy. Do they treat exchanges the same way?

I'm curious how Best buy would handle this with their whole open box electronics return policy. Do they treat exchanges the same way?

If its within 30 days Best Buy should replace it.

I bought a Garmin there and 2 weeks later all the maps got deleted off of it somehow. I took it to a Best Buy with the receipt in Louisiana and they straight up exchanged it with no hassle. They have a 30 day guarantee.