wtb ddr memory sticks

wnaplay1647545503

184pin or 200pin?

What's up Frank, it's the other Frank..lol

Anyway, assuming this is related to his PC thread I'm assuming this is for a desktop and it's 184pin DDR1. wnaplay, is there only 2 DIMM slots on your mobo? I MAY have some 512mb laying around, if you have 4 slots that will get ya 2gb.

184pin is Desktop, 200pin is Laptop. I have a few sticks of notebook DDR and DDR2 in a box somewhere. I don't think I have any 184pin DDR destop memory. I do have 240pin DDR2 800mhz 4gb (2x2gb) sitting around though. let me know if that is the one you need.

What processor is it running? how long ago did you purchase it? you could be running DDR2 and not DDR1. Post the model number and we can help you figure this out.

How much are you asking? And will it matter if my computer can only support 3gb total? I would have to check my pin count. I did check at bestbuy when I was there and they offered desktop and laptop but the clerk neverasked me which pin, only if it were laptop/desktop. Is there a standard count for each.

WNAPLAY - Either post pics of your current memmory or look @ the manual. I am also looking for some 400Mhz DDR1 for the mother in laws PC. 512 or better per stick. If anyone needs any 266 Mhz DDR1 I have 2ea 256 and 1ea 512 available..