5 questions with Mitch

AWW$HEEET

In this edition of "5 questions with", I interview Mitch.

1. Would you rather: have eyeshadow permanently tattoed on your eyes, or have your right nut removed(permanent as well)?

2. If you were on death row, what would you choose as your final meal? Please annotate an entree, side and drink.

3. How do you compare CR in 2004 vs CR now?

4. Approximately how many hours per day do you spend in the chatbox?

5. What is your favorite day of the week?

First of all, I'd like to thank you for including me in the 5 questions series, it is somewhat of an honor.

Secondly thank you for not bringing up the interspecies erotica incidents. I want to put it behind me, but that asshole Jack Hannah wouldn't let it go. Onto the questions.

1. Would you rather: have eyeshadow permanently tattoed on your eyes, or have your right nut removed(permanent as well)?

Right nut. Much simpler. It's located in SWMBO's purse, next to her lip balm and asthma inhaler. If you're man enough to get it from her, more power to ya.

****SWMBO= She Who Must Be Obeyed. The GF.

2. If you were on death row, what would you choose as your final meal? Please annotate an entree, side and drink.

Raising Cane's Caniac, extra toast instead of cole slaw, fries, canes sauce to drink.

3. How do you compare CR in 2004 vs CR now?

CR changes. The dude abides. Main difference I see is Phil and Jones are out the closet and MUCH happier now.

4. Approximately how many hours per day do you spend in the chatbox?

M-F a solid 14 hours. Saturday/Sunday less but I always monitor it and read the archives. I have a problem with addictions.

5. What is your favorite day of the week?

The day SWMBO agrees to let me take a dump on her chest. It varies.