Why do people use pinpoint apps?

verse

Really why do you have to tell every person on the interweb where you are all the time? Do you really think everyone on the internet is your friend and is innocent? Really how hard is it to get someone to friend you on facebook or find out where someone lives.

"Oh sweet, they are at Bob Evans which is about 20 minutes from their house. Plenty of time to steal everything valuable in their house."

It would definitely not make me sad for them at all.

Kind of a pointless rant, but I couldn't help but laugh if someone had everything taken away from them just for telling someone on facebook they are going on vacation or that they'll be away from home for an hour or two.

I hce almost a thousand and I k ow them all. But I dont use pin point apps.

I really don't care who you are, there is no way you KNOW 1000 people. I may occasionally see 1000 people over a year, yet I only KNOW 15ish people I'd ever actually trust.

Apparently I must just be insane for thinking this way I suppose.

I never even thought about it like that. Most people on facebook only add people they know, however yeah I know of a lot of people (mostly girls) who have 1000+ friends on FB.

I think stats will show that often times people are assaulted or robbed by someone they know.

A guy that I worked with was robbed/cleaned out when on vacation. He has two teens who posted their upcoming trip on FB. What are the chances that shit made it to the ears/eyes of someone who eventually robbed them? Very, Very likely IMO. Stupid.

im leaving work in 10 minutes, and then going on vacation for 2 months. Ill be leaving at 1030 am tomorrow. i just wanted everyone to know.

Is the top of your stair case considered the Tree Stand? Bow or Gun Season in your area :bangbang: