who are you taking down???

phil

I call out everyone in this thread, especially all the supercharged and turbod ones if you think your man enough. Turbos and superchargers are like cock pumps, you only need them if youre inadequate lol. I have a stock v6 firebird- come get you some

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I call out everyone in this thread, especially all the supercharged and turbod ones if you think your man enough. Turbos and superchargers are like cock pumps, you only need them if youre inadequate lol. I have a stock v6 firebird- come get you some

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z67/shannonmatthewpheonix/lovesthecock.jpg

ill take you on with my also "stock" ;) V6 firebird

lock it in , im down:cool: no power adders at all

You are about to get e-face fucked.

Your a FUCKING joke.

I think I found an avatar for you, Blu Bird

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r445/martyr65/bluebird.jpg

good. Ill have 100k in parts and a $5.00 car after I take it ;)

You have the fastest non race car on this board. Its official. Linn used to, but due to his current stage of limbo, and sam can't decide if he wants to be a dolphin or a. Concrete foreman. You now have the title. Carry the stick proudly

Wow! I have a stock firebird and live in Hilliard as well. We should be friends