who are you taking down???

phil

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know the feeling. I think I have put a total of $1000 into my car over the last 3 years. This year I'm getting a fence, deck, and redoing my downstairs. The car is just getting freshened up.

I am not to worried, I will work people over with what I got. It maybe be slow by CR standards but the bitch is consistent :)

If you ever need a jockey for your whip let me know, I have a helmet and will travel.

I am not to worried, I will work people over with what I got. It maybe be slow by CR standards but the bitch is consistent :)

If you ever need a jockey for your whip let me know, I have a helmet and will travel.

Just give me a shout at the track.

Ur ls1 vs my neon bracket race for 20$

Not joking eathier....

When you leaving for the Army there Pauly Shore? I usually don't race for money but maybe we can work something out.

End of april sir. I'm sure we can find a bracket race by then..... after all its just a five speed neon.. how consistant could one of those be..... :D

lol at paul with the wagner hustle attempt. keep trollin buddeehhh. mine should be a wicked roll car too.

Whatsb there to hustle? Wagner preety much only bracket races his car... his car is an autop an is setup to bracket.. if anything he's hustlin me..... its not like I've made over a thousand passes at the track in my car... :bangbang: get sum