who are you taking down???

phil

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yup. Good, maybe it will make my car look fast lmao.

We can make one of those awsome videos, starts out showing your car- well say its the turbo firechicken~ makes 7000000000hp with 9 turbos. 8 sc and a 50 shot vs my 1500 gsxr 2 turbos and a million shot. Well have a large crowd behind us, shanton can be the middle man, we can fake a fight, and have like 2 billion $ on it. Well say its in mexico and the camera man can be brian on a huffy so wen we take off shit looks bizerk. This video could be the greatest racing vid of all time. Then wen we get back well say we were dead even to 1000mph and we ran from the cops who were chasing us on a rocket ship, and they couldn't catch us.

We can make one of those awsome videos, starts out showing your car- well say its the turbo firechicken~ makes 7000000000hp with 9 turbos. 8 sc and a 50 shot vs my 1500 gsxr 2 turbos and a million shot. Well have a large crowd behind us, shanton can be the middle man, we can fake a fight, and have like 2 billion $ on it. Well say its in mexico and the camera man can be brian on a huffy so wen we take off shit looks bizerk. This video could be the greatest racing vid of all time. Then wen we get back well say we were dead even to 1000mph and we ran from the cops who were chasing us on a rocket ship, and they couldn't catch us.

:lol:

subscribed

I will only watch said video if the music is by B-Shoc. He is my inspiration.

:gtfo: shit ain't gangsta enough for this video son. Backstreet is real shit!!! They went through the grind, that's what this video is about, the grind, the hustle the game. Backstreet represents that to the fullest. B shoc- psh, id rather listen to celine deion. Your such a pussy

bahahahahahaha, thanks for the laugh i needed that. I sure hope my car doesnt need that much help to look fast though.

I like Rolls with Cinnamon and Sugar. If I'm gonna lose to anyone it'll be you.

Where the hell you getting money to put together a motor because i know for sure that 7 bolt wont put you anywhere close to fast. :D

Where the hell you getting money to put together a motor because i know for sure that 7 bolt wont put you anywhere close to fast. :D

You shouldn't be worried about him or his 7 bolt. what you need to worry about is what the spray is for, and how to stop me from making you look like a bdazschoolgirl.