FS/FT 2002 Jaguar X-Type 73xxx miles

nachius

I have a Blue 2002 Jaguar X-Type that I am getting rid of selling outright or partial trade for a cheaper daily driver. I found out yesterday that my IT Director position I have been in for the past 5 years has been eliminated and such I need to make accomidations.

73xxx miles

AWD

4 Door

3.0 V6

Ivory leather interior

Tires are good

power sunroof

casette/am/fm :)

Some Laminate/Clear rough spots on the roof in 2-3 spots near sunroof maybe baseball sized? minor scratches no apparent dents anywhere.

Overall the car is a great daily for a lower end luxury model, but not in perfect condition interior shows wear, minor cracks here and there missing sunroof handle and visor latches etc.

NADA Pricing

Rough

Trade-In$4,862

Average

Trade-In $6,012

Clean

Trade-In

$6,987

Would consider Cash offers around $5,500 OBO or consider trades for a decent daily driver + 2-3k cash so make offers!

Located in Chillicothe Ohio, I will grab the pics off my phone I took prior to the snow and get them uploaded tonight.

NADA Private Party w/ 73xxx miles is a little above $9,xxx which in my experience is what most banks lend on. Edmunds and KBB place Private Party Value Right around 6k. So although a bank will lend up to 9k+ on the vehicle to be fair on the price for minor flaws I placed $5,500 as around aveage retail, but as needing to sell it is OBO.

NADA Private Party w/ 73xxx miles is a little above $9,xxx which in my experience is what most banks lend on. Edmunds and KBB place Private Party Value Right around 6k. So although a bank will lend up to 9k+ on the vehicle to be fair on the price for minor flaws I placed $5,500 as around aveage retail, but as needing to sell it is OBO.

in that case, someone buy this car its a STEAL.

answered the PMs, would possibly be interested in additional possible trade of gaming PCs(parts)/xbox360s for my sons upcoming february birthday or DSLR setup for my wife's march birthday. Need to sell to put some money up for a "rainy day" fund so I'm willing to work on the partial trade......