Need help with pistons

Comebackkid

Im getting a dodge spirit RT and it's bored 60 over for some odd reason. The stock bore is 3.44 and it's 60 over so makes it 3.505 bore. So I was thinking if possible I can search for a set of piston 3.5 and use them. The wrist pin size is .912, does anyone know off hand where to get piston that I can use so I don't have to special order a set.?

And they were stupid quick, stupid expensive to fix. 90-93ish IIRC. 3" exhaust, MBC, AFPR=low 13's. Alas when you loose the oil pump, it eats the cams and rockers. 1300 for the set. The Rad was specific to the car so it could clear the FMIC, 800 bucks. It's a love hate sorta thing. Love to beat it, hate to fix it. Given the opportunity, I'd buy another. Ultimate sleeper.

http://www.allpar.com/model/spiritrt.html

Yup I know all about them. If you put 2.5 pistons in a 2.2 it drops the cr way to low. I found that 2.2 ecotech have the 3.505 bore just not sure on the wrist pins size. The head us all brand new block has been check and sonic checked. There's everything there but pistons.

And they were stupid quick, stupid expensive to fix. 90-93ish IIRC. 3" exhaust, MBC, AFPR=low 13's. Alas when you loose the oil pump, it eats the cams and rockers. 1300 for the set. The Rad was specific to the car so it could clear the FMIC, 800 bucks. It's a love hate sorta thing. Love to beat it, hate to fix it. Given the opportunity, I'd buy another. Ultimate sleeper.

http://www.allpar.com/model/spiritrt.html

We had one sitting at the shop for a few months, thought we were going to inherit it since they took forever to come pick the damn thing up. It was tons of fun to drive that's for sure.

t3's are junk and cost too much money. Put a neon head on the bottom end and save some money in the long run. You know all of this Roy, you had one before and it ran like shit. Part it out and put some of that money in your honda, lol.