Go Steelers

Main3s

pretty much anyone that roots for the steelers is a band wagon fan. YOU LIVE IN OHIO. Jump on for the ride. They will be ended next week.

Yeah. I was born in Pittsburgh. Most of my entire family (aunts/uncles) live in Pittsburgh. Yep, I'm on the bandwagon. :gtfo:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pretty much anyone that roots for the steelers is a band wagon fan. YOU LIVE IN OHIO. Jump on for the ride. They will be ended next week.

You do not have to be a sports fan of the teams in your state... Why would anyone want to root for any of the teams that we have in Ohio with exception of the Cinci Reds, they all suck ass and are owned by cheap asses and will never be competative in the sports that they are in. Browns, one of the worst teams in the NFL have been for years, Indians never play up to par and suck every year, and the Cavs were only good because they had Lebron. The Bengals also suck and never play up to par because they have an over rated Qb that throws the ball to the other team better than he does his own. I will gladdly stay a Dallas Cowboys, Philadelphia Phillies, and a Miami Heat/ La Lakers fan. At least my teams win and have a storied history of Championships and good players and good teams...

Browns, one of the worst teams in the NFL have been for years,

The Bengals also suck and never play up to par because they have an over rated Qb that throws the ball to the other team better than he does his own.

Hey man, watch your mouth!!

The Browns will win their first Super Bowl with Brett Farve as their QB. You can mark my words on this!!

And how dare you talk down to Carlson Palmer? He's the best QB ever!! Seriously, how do you compete if you know your younger brother is your back up. :rolleyes:

Lmfao, I love losing teams as I am a Browns/Cavs/Cubs/Indians fan....in college I like tOSU and Boise St (liked em before they started winning BCS games, blue turf got me hooked lol)

I do agree that there is a lot of bandwagon jumping fans out there. For instance one of my best friends, 4-5 years ago he was rooting for the Colts to beat Pit. Pit wins the SB, guess what? His house is now filled with black and yellow shit everywhere. Then this year he is now a Green Bay fan on top of being a Pit fan...its always easy to "be a fan" of a winning team, kinda like the guy that said he's a Lakers/Heat fan, did you just join that brother hood this season? If you have been a lifelong fan of a team thats one thing, but to just start liking a team for no apparent reason other then they are winning currently is lame. I love how Heat fans have come out of the woodwork this season "omgz i've love the heat since I was this tall, yadda yadda yadda", yeah fucking right your a fan because they have 3 superstars and are a favorite to win multiple rings lol.

Didn't know there was a pro football team named the Ohio .........?

I live in COLUMBUS, I have no geographical affiliation with a team.

Lmfao, I love losing teams as I am a Browns/Cavs/Cubs/Indians fan....in college I like tOSU and Boise St (liked em before they started winning BCS games, blue turf got me hooked lol)

I do agree that there is a lot of bandwagon jumping fans out there. For instance one of my best friends, 4-5 years ago he was rooting for the Colts to beat Pit. Pit wins the SB, guess what? His house is now filled with black and yellow shit everywhere. Then this year he is now a Green Bay fan on top of being a Pit fan...its always easy to "be a fan" of a winning team, kinda like the guy that said he's a Lakers/Heat fan, did you just join that brother hood this season? If you have been a lifelong fan of a team thats one thing, but to just start liking a team for no apparent reason other then they are winning currently is lame. I love how Heat fans have come out of the woodwork this season "omgz i've love the heat since I was this tall, yadda yadda yadda", yeah fucking right your a fan because they have 3 superstars and are a favorite to win multiple rings lol.

I have been a Dallas fan since I started watching football. Grew up watching them on Sundays with my parents rooting for Troy, Mike, and the great Mr. Smith. Been a Phillies fan for years as well. Liked the Lakers since Phil Jackson has been their coach the man has a great mind and can work magic getting so many egos to work together as one. As far as the Heat Im a Lebron fan so I will follow him wherever he goes, some may call this banwagon, I call it being loyal to your favorite player...

I have been a Dallas fan since I started watching football. Grew up watching them on Sundays with my parents rooting for Troy, Mike, and the great Mr. Smith. Been a Phillies fan for years as well. Liked the Lakers since Phil Jackson has been their coach the man has a great mind and can work magic getting so many egos to work together as one. As far as the Heat Im a Lebron fan so I will follow him wherever he goes, some may call this banwagon, I call it being loyal to your favorite player...

Classic case of being a frontrunner. You jumped on the wagon of every team that was good during that time period. Please stop watching sports. You are probably one of those people that go out and buy the new SuperBowl champions hat right after they win.....

no.. bengals fan... and really just playin around all together. everyone takes a little internet message board discussion WAYYY to seriously!!!!!!!!!

I got into a similar argument about two weeks ago with a bitter Browns fan. I was bracing myself for another one via the Internet.

Fuck you all, I'm a Lions fan, I watched a winless season every fucking game. Bandwagon fan these nuts.

I actually :lol: after reading this.

I've been a Steelers fan since I was 6 or 7. Rod Woodson was my idol back then. I hate everything Ohio minus the Jackets. Steelers/Michigan/Blue Jackets/Minnesota Wild/North Stars since I was a kid. Just for the haters, I'd gladly move to Minnesota or Michigan if I could. Yet I don't think the ex would let me take my son there, so alas I'm stuck.

Classic case of being a frontrunner. You jumped on the wagon of every team that was good during that time period. Please stop watching sports. You are probably one of those people that go out and buy the new SuperBowl champions hat right after they win.....

Hardly the case. I am a fan of tradition and excellence. When I was watching the Cowboys and became a fan it was the very early 90's. I was 6 or 7 years old... being a fan for the team that was always on the tube on Sundays and the team my parents were rooting for seemed like an ok idea at the time. Usually that is how we become fans of our favorite teams last time I checked. I explained myself with the Lakers but will go a little deeper into it. Coaches are motivators, mentors, and most of all leaders. A team is a dirrect representation of their coach and his ability to keep them focused on one thing and that is winning. Phil Jackson has done nothing but this with two of the greatest dynesties the NBA has ever seen and made it work with the two biggest ego's the NBA has ever seen as well. I admire his work thus I will always be a fan of the teams that he is coaching. I am also a big Kobe fan. He was my replacement for Jordan who was every boys hero at least of my generation... The Phillies are a team that I have loved since watching them when the great Mike Schmidt was at the end of his career. I had to endure many years after watching them get beat up on by the Braves because my dad is a Braves fan. The only banwagon move I have made is going to the Heat because of Lebron. Sorry dude is my favorite player at this point of time in the NBA and is the future of the league. I will follow him wherever he goes just like Brett Farve fans jumped from team to team because their idol was being moved around every year. 3 of the 4 teams that I mentioned I have been fans of since my early childhood and stayed loyal to now into my middle 20's. That hardly makes me a jumper fan as you put it. If that was the case I would be a Saints,Jets, Celtics, and Yankees fan...