AJ (Mjrsplat) here, New to CR (LOTS of pics)

mjrsplat

no problem. i got the car in november on a trade. i had a 93 yj i traded to a guy in cincinnatti for the car. it has 186k on body 73k on motor+trans. the motor is 1jzgte with a single turbonetics t4 turbo 81 a/r hot side 70 a/r compressor side and its bolted to a driftmotion header with a obx (i think 44mm) wastegate with a turboxs manual boost controller controlling the pressure. im not sure of the brand of the intercooler or radiator, i think the intercooler is from driftmotion as well and has 2.5" piping. the radiator i believe is just a china off brand, but it works good with dual electric fans, so i cant complain. the interior of the car is nothing exiting, just corbeau racing seats. its r154 5 speed (dunno about the clutch, doesnt feel like a stocker, havent inspected it though) and it has 4.30 lsd rear end. oh, and its all controlled by stinger ems ecu, tuned for up to 20psi but only running 10 due to winter time. its sitting on 16" volk mesh rims, and the paint is beat (rattlecanned) if you want to know anything else feel free to ask.

AJ

Glad to see you finally made it on here, and good job on taking the intro advice from everyone

Alex or any other supra guys that read this, can you figure this out. His cars a 90 but has a pre 89 wing (Checked door sticker / vin ) and has no pre-drilled holes for the 89+. Any ideas on that?