Winter Hobbies?

KillJoy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Video games: Forza 3, Fable III, Fallout: New Vegas (played thru a couple different ways to see how the game is each way), NHL11 (ongoing rivalry with my roommate. I'm 14-13 against him).

Soccer 2 or 3 nights a week. I think rec league sports are one of the best things you can do for yourself.

Travel. I've been tring to go all over the place.

If you're looking to stay in Columbus, master your craft, whatever you're into. Car stuff, take classes, get in better shape, learn a new fighting discipline, home improvements, there are tons of things out there.

Since I picked up GT5 at Christmas that is the only game I have played

Home improvement project - Converting an old bedroom into an office, paint is basically done, putting down a Bamboo floor next, not working very hard on this one

Grad school, but that is year round for the next 18 months or so

Rebuilding my GF's daughter's Honda Civic, upgrading the Hayabusa's fuel system, riding the dirt bike, attempting to set up a standing-mile race in Ohio. I'm also rebuilding a 2005 Suzuki Bandit that will be my other street bike.

Where do you play? Leagues / Drop In / etc.? :confused:

Newark and chiller leagues two c, and a d. No more newark after this year they have raised there rates not worth the drive now.

Newark and chiller leagues two c, and a d. No more newark after this year they have raised there rates not worth the drive now.

Cool. I play Monday night B and Friday morning 6:00 AM Drop In at the Ice Haus. Good times... :)

Do you play there often? I played there last year for a bit. Just the Friday night drop in. It was fun, but I'd rather be on a team.

I use to play there a few years back before my schedule changed to second shift. I miss it sometimes it was cheap and easy, but for some reason im better at ice than inline. Still have a pair of brand new Mission Wicked 7's in my closet i never even got to break in.

Sturg who do you play with? what league?