WTB somthing running and reliable

Exodus

Looking for a car to get me by that runs great and is reliable until my other car gets out of the shop. Looking to spend 1500 or less. Also looking to purchase tonight or tomorrow, cash in hand.

LMK what you got.

This is mine. It has issues, but is guaranteed to be reliable and get you around. It did for me when I didn't have a running Subaru.

http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/2125760214.html

I'll even sell it for $750, because I am sick of looking at it.

Edited by Rally Pat

Looking for a car to get me by that runs great and is reliable until my other car gets out of the shop. Looking to spend 1500 or less. Also looking to purchase tonight or tomorrow, cash in hand.

LMK what you got.

1987 Toyota Pickup - stick, 87K miles, minimal rust, needs nothing $2,000obo

1996 Corsica - 3.1V6, hit on DR rear door, 154K miles, needs nothing at this time, it's ugly, but was being driven by my friend back and forth b/w dayton, finally got a new car. $800 obo

1997ish Buick Riviera S/C - needs a battery, will get you by for now, check engine light and ABS lights on. $1800 obo

And we have 2 Volvo's a S90, and V70 in the 3K obo range.

The pickup is the shops, the corsica I am selling title in hand ready to go. PM me and you can come check them all out. They are all here at the shop.

looll, you consider a fuel filter real work?

+1

Although I must admit that I've been putting off changing the fuel filter in my car for almost a year now. It's a bitch. Probably just going to pay someone to do it, not gonna lie.