IRONY!!!!

phil

I will continue to call it racquet ball. Football and basketball are sports; racquet ball is an activity. Good exercise I'm sure, and probably challenging to master. Like anyone is ever going to want your autograph for being the best racquet ball player in the nation. No one cares. And if you can milk free shit for doing it, more power to you.

The real question is how does being a racquet ball player make you smarter? Well, free college classes can help. But instead of taking classes you obviously need, you find it better to take Golf or other shit that won't help you in the future. Brilliant.

READ SIG BITCH!!!

Shame, it was for ladies shoes.... When do you get to meet the President again, and go to China?

Good job wither way.

lol not going to china, just get everything for free now. head to toe in nike town

just signed a deal with NIKE racquetball is not a real sport!!!

I ran it through the CR dumbass translator and it spit this out:

I just signed a sponsorship deal with Nike. Who say's raquetball is not a real sport.

Nike makes Jumpropes. Does that mean we should recognize Jumprope as a sport?

I just signed a sponsorship deal with Nike. Who say's raquetball is not a real sport.

have you seen those jump rope comp. on espn???? id say hell yes thats a sport

this yr, i can order any thing i need at no cost and depending on my status and ranking when i go on tour next yr there will be $ involved.

Congrats on the gig.....but personally, fuck the clothes and shit. Cash is king. Post back when you're making it rain.

Phil, I need a pair of shoes, your a 10 1/2 - 11 right?!! Cool. Text me. I'll get you football gear when I get mine. Ight talk to you soon

can you fit a 9 1/2??? i can get you up on some gear though just let me know

Let the record show that in the thread entitled "Irony," the grammar Nazi was pwnd. :nono: