Free stuff

wnaplay1647545503

First to pickup gets it. I am not holding.

1. spongebob squarepants bathroom stuff. This was from when the kids were little years ago. has been sitting in a bag in a clean finished basement for several years. Theres a shower liner but it needs replaced. theres a trash can shower curtain, door hanger, toothbrush holder, cup, soap dispenser and toilet seat cover. There was also a floor mat but the foam back has dried out so I pitched it. Everything needs cleaned. Seat cover has seen better days.

2. I have 2 vcr's, I assume they work, no remotes, havent used in years.

3. visioneer scanner, older model. I might have the cd for it or you would have to download it. It has cords with it. Probably only used 10 times. Probably 10years old.

4. old jvc vhsc camcorder. Kids broke off the piece you look through that folds back to clean the , hell I dont know what it is. Its missing whatever it is. It has a battery, but I dont know the quality of it. Its several years old and only charged once. Charger is there. I assume it works might need a battery, missing the eye piece, thats about all I know. Bought brand new by me about 17 years ago.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d87/wnaplay/DSCF6083.jpg