Looks like cr has another noob

dtbeedy

My name is derick and im from Urbana ohio. I currently work at walmart but am seeking a new job. I got married on sept.4th 2010. I currently drive a 96 chevy 2500 but i am in the market for a new car. Ive owned a decent variety of cars from hondas to chevys. I seem to be back and forth with my tastes in cars. I am drawn to the old muscle cars as well as a few of the new remakes but latley ive been getting back into tuners. With my next car purchase which should be in the next few weeks i plan to either get a 5th gen prelude or 03+ srt-4 but i am still undecided.

This is a pic of my old 02 civic.

%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb381/dtbeedy/civic1.jpg[/img]

Edited by dtbeedy
forgot to put some infomation.
  • Upvote 1

Haha so ive seen from browsing. I can get a mod list the car had 17inch enikei evo5s, it was lowered 2inches, had aem short ram, tsudo catback exhaust, angel eye head lights, carbon fiber hood and tails.

As far as the pics go i have a bunch from all my past cars but my main computer crashed and i lost all of them.

• Upvote 1

The main reason ive been torn is majority of my family has always been big domestic supporters. I have owned a few but i will most likely be commuting 40+ miles daily so i will need something with decent gas milage. Thats why i have been leaning more toward the srt because for me it seems to have both elements that i like decent hp and gas milage. dont get me wrong i have no problems with having a nice v8 but for my current situation it just wont fit. My future plans is to have alt car be high high hp muscle car because i think the general population of ricers needs to see what a real hp is. This whole premise of all show and no go just isnt how a car should be approched.