Taco bell

Gergwheel1647545492

but back on topic a friend of mine had a funny ass quote today

"Does that mean that I am supposed to get shit-housed drunk and order 15 beef/water/wheat oats/soy lecithin/maltodrextrin/anti-dusting agent/modified corn starch tacos? Because that is never going to work for me. "

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

but back on topic a friend of mine had a funny ass quote today

"Does that mean that I am supposed to get shit-housed drunk and order 15 beef/water/wheat oats/soy lecithin/maltodrextrin/anti-dusting agent/modified corn starch tacos? Because that is never going to work for me. "

Just have him put this in a tortilla with some toppings and enjoy. Likely much safer than the Beef Product used at Taco Bell

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3441/3921489735_babfaa1956.jpg

Just have him put this in a tortilla with some toppings and enjoy. Likely much safer than the Beef Product used at Taco Bell

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3441/3921489735_babfaa1956.jpg

likely not, nor is it the same. But nice try.

I can't believe there is a debate as to the quality of Taco' bells "Beef".

Next we can launch a formal investigation into McNuggets.

No need. True story....I found a chicken nugget in my MS3 from when my wife drove it for a couple weeks in late November. It looks like it just came off the line. Not one spec of mold or anything.

I'm actually going to keep it in my glove box to see how it changes......or doesn't over time. Freaks me out that my wife fed my kid that shit. We just had "that" conversation tonight.

No need. True story....I found a chicken nugget in my MS3 from when my wife drove it for a couple weeks in late November. It looks like it just came off the line. Not one spec of mold or anything.

I'm actually going to keep it in my glove box to see how it changes......or doesn't over time. Freaks me out that my wife fed my kid that shit. We just had "that" conversation tonight.

So not only are you a poacher and also base opinions off of emotion with no facts, but you are one of "those"

Nice to know

So not only are you a poacher and also base opinions off of emotion with no facts, but you are one of "those" Nice to know

Correct. I'll shoot whatever the fuck I want on my land whenever I want - check. Considering the size of the plot, I'm hardly worried anyone will even know I'm out there.

I don't need to have proof when it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and sounds like a duck. No emotion needed. Perhaps you need to prove 1+1 with a calculator. I don't.

Lastly, yes, I'm one of "those" parents that chooses to not shove shit down the pie hole of my own kids. Look around genius, if you need proof to know mass produced food is shit, causes obesity and is laced with cancer causing toxins, then God help you as you consume it. Oh, I forgot....that last statement is filled with more irony. :bangbang:

Correct. I'll shoot whatever the fuck I want on my land whenever I want - check.
You own the land, not the animals. They aren't yours to shoot.

I don't need to have proof when it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and sounds like a duck.
Too bad your assuming all 3

Lastly, yes, I'm one of "those" parents that chooses to not shove shit down the pie hole of my own kids. Look around genius, if you need proof to know mass produced food is shit, causes obesity and is laced with cancer causing toxins, then God help you as you consume it. Oh, I forgot....that last statement is filled with more irony. :bangbang:

Portion control and balanced diets are key, not keeping your kid from having a happy meal every so often. How you parent is your business, but obviously you are trying to put your opinions out there with nothing to back them up.

You own the land, not the animals. They aren't yours to shoot.

I'm sorry I shot that _______ I'll go double check to see if it was wearing any tags and will call the owner immediately.

Too bad your assuming all 3

USDA approves of Ammonia usage - check

BPI, Inc. seeks injunction blocking University Study about use - check

I've been around long enough to know when a company is hiding something. - check Their actions are proof enough.

Portion control and balanced diets are key, not keeping your kid from having a happy meal every so often. How you parent is your business, but obviously you are trying to put your opinions out there with nothing to back them up.

It's what you eat more than how much. I can work out and exercise away extra calories. I can't exercise away toxins that we knowingly put in our food.

I don't keep my kids from enjoying life. I teach them about what they put in their body, and while I'm not a Whole Foods Freak, I'm way more conscious than most. If you want facts, there out there man. God help you, seriously, if you can deduce the answers without seeing hard-line evidence the dangers of nitrates and crap in the food. Raise your kids as you wish just the same.

BTW, I am friends with about 8 Wildlife officers, why don't you tell me where your land is and we can see if you still have the same attitude about your poaching?

I'll be doing my typical 72-75mph on 270 in the morning too. Again on my way home only up 315. Should you know any cops that want to tag me too. But wait, I'll get you hard core proof, video and photos so that you can not base any of your judgments on emotion taken from the time you spent on the internet surfing CR. The internet, they say it's serious business.....

I'm sorry I shot that _______ I'll go double check to see if it was wearing any tags and will call the owner immediately.
I just told you that no one owns the animals, what didn't you understand about that? That aren't YOURS to shoot.

USDA approves of Ammonia usage - check

BPI, Inc. seeks injunction blocking University Study about use - check

I've been around long enough to know when a company is hiding something. Their actions are proof enough.

Right. All that right there proves our whole beef supply is tainted and is going to kill us :rolleyes:

It's what you eat more than how much. I can work out and exercise away extra calories. I can't exercise away toxins that we knowingly put in our food.
You are making these assumptions based on "they're bad mmmkay"

I don't keep my kids from enjoying life. I teach them about what they put in their body, and while I'm not a Whole Foods Freak, I'm way more conscious than most. If you want facts, there out there man. God help you, seriously, if you can deduce the answers without seeing hard-line evidence the dangers of nitrates and crap in the food. Raise your kids as you wish just the same.

see above

I'll be doing my typical 72-75mph on 270 in the morning too. Again on my way home only up 315. Should you know any cops that want to tag me too.

because speeding, a civil misdemeanor and poaching a criminal misdemeanor all the way to felony, are the same.

Can't wait to fish without a license and maybe pop a few deer at the same time this year.

Think I'll just run around and set up a bunch of bear traps, but get deer in them.

I'd turn my mother in for poaching

You seem the type that would.

Gonna go out on 300 acres and annihilate everything with a flamthrower.

Head ready to pop yet ?

Sorry that I believe in proper wildlife management and such. I dedicate a lot of time volunteering for such a cause and it means something to me.

I just told you that no one owns the animals, what didn't you understand about that? That aren't YOURS to shoot.

I guess I just don't give a shit. Perhaps you need more facts or proof that I really don't give care? Thanks for sharing though.

Right. All that right there proves our whole beef supply is tainted and is going to kill us :rolleyes:

You stated above that you don't know why they are locking it down in secrecy, yet now your confident enough to state it's not harming us?

Let's get back on track and stick to this point before we derail the thread

I guess I just don't give a shit. Perhaps you need more facts or proof that I really don't give care? Thanks for sharing though.
I could post many facts about why hunting out of season can be detrimental to the wildlife. I can make up a fact sheet and PM it to you if I want?

You stated above that you don't know why they are locking it down in secrecy, yet now your confident enough to state it's not harming us?
Never stated that. Dunno where you came up with that. I never once stated it was safe, I said that I wanted facts as to why it's dangerous. You couldn't provide those, so I said that your opinion is based on assumptions.

Let's get back on track and stick to this point before we derail the thread

I tried that once and you took it back off track

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/.a/6a00d8341c630a53ef0120a563467b970c-600wi

ANTI-POACH DEER IS SERIOUS ABOUT NO POACHING!

Maybe I should just make fun of everything that you care about?