Taco bell

Gergwheel1647545492

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Animals were put here to eat.

The state of Ohio can't have all the food, and tell me when I can eat it.

that has nothing to do with it. It's the reproductive cycles and such is why there are seasons. Also to make sure that the numbers are not terribly depleted

I could post many facts about why hunting out of season can be detrimental to the wildlife. I can make up a fact sheet and PM it to you if I want?

No thanks. I've seen heards of 50-100 deer on my property and our relatives properties. I'm not for a minute worried that they or possums or skunks or ground hogs, or fish on our various lakes or in the rivers crossing through my land are in danger.

I'm not belittling what you believe or stand for. It's not the cause I'm against. I'm just not going to volunteer $1 to the state of Ohio for anything I'm doing. They get enough of my fucking money. Let them figure out how to fund my taking of fish for fun. They can't manage the money we all give them to begin with.

Never stated that. Dunno where you came up with that. I never once stated it was safe, I said that I wanted facts as to why it's dangerous. You couldn't provide those, so I said that your opinion is based on assumptions.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1313539&postcount=48

I tried that once and you took it back off track

My bad. As they say, "welcome to CR Winter Edition" ~ :) Killjoy

No thanks. I've seen heards of 50-100 deer on my property and our relatives properties. I'm not for a minute worried that they or possums or skunks or ground hogs, or fish on our various lakes or in the rivers crossing through my land are in danger.

I'm not belittling what you believe or stand for. It's not the cause I'm against. I'm just not going to volunteer $1 to the state of Ohio for anything I'm doing. They get enough of my fucking money. Let them figure out how to fund my taking of fish for fun.

you realize that you can hunt on your land without buying a tag IN SEASON right? You don't have to worry about spending $1. It's the SEASONS I am pissed about.

that disproves what I said how? Because I didn't say what you said I did in that post. I never said that the food was safe.

My bad. As they say, "welcome to CR Winter Edition" ~ :) Killjoy

you realize that you can hunt on your land without buying a tag IN SEASON right? You don't have to worry about spending $1. It's the SEASONS I am pissed about.

I realize that. You and I got into a Urinary Olympic Event about fishing without a license once so I thought that's what you were referring to. Season wise, again, I'm not worried about Ohio Deer or other animals. Seriously, are they endangered? No.

I never said that the food was safe.

Nevermind....seriously, if you think Ammonia in your "processed beef" isn't un-safe than much like my view on hunting/poaching, I guess I just don't give a shit. I want to, but I can't reveal what BPI is trying to cover up. Perhaps you don't fear such cover ups and trust in what they aren't telling you. I do and don't believe them for one minute. No proof needed in my books man.

I realize that. You and I got into a Urinary Olympic Event about fishing without a license once so I thought that's what you were referring to. Season wise, again, I'm not worried about Ohio Deer or other animals. Seriously, are they endangered? No.
If everyone had your attitude they would be.

Nevermind....seriously, if you think Ammonia in your "processed beef" isn't un-safe than much like my view on hunting/poaching, I guess I just don't give a shit. I want to, but I can't reveal what BPI is trying to cover up. Perhaps you don't fear such cover ups. I do.

Again you are assuming.

If everyone had your attitude they would be.

Thankfully they don't, so thus confirmation that I really don't need to worry about my actions hurting anyone. If ever go full-auto and take out more than a few, I'll turn myself in.

Again you are assuming.

You call it assuming, I call it common sense. If BPI is locking something down, I think the reasons are pretty obvious. Let's agree to disagree. Enjoy the beef product.

A couple in Lancaster is going to pound me in the ass prison for that

yet Jared Loughner might escape death penalty if convicted

http://www.dailytarheel.com/index.php/article/2011/01/arizona_shooting_suspect_might_escape_death_penalty_if_convicted

Such a fucking great system we have in this country :rolleyes: Long live the Ohio White Tail Deer!!

Gotta love the impact.

http://ourohio.org/index.php?page=deerly-departed

Edit:

" It is believed Ohio's deer population is about 750,000, up about 5 percent, Tonkovich said. "The deer population is increasingly ever so slightly, but we're just not catching up with it," Tonkovich said. "

http://www.news-herald.com/articles/2010/09/21/sports/nh3007763.txt?viewmode=2

Further proof I'm not hurting a fucking thing. Time to go full auto.....

Damn, did I just provide some facts for LJ ?

I can get a burrito from taco bell thats almost the size of a chipotle burrito and its just as good if not better.

You've got to be joking. Besides the difference in taste, one has ecoli ammonia beef, the other has free range, non growth hormone, fresh ingredients.

yet Jared Loughner might escape death penalty if convicted

http://www.dailytarheel.com/index.php/article/2011/01/arizona_shooting_suspect_might_escape_death_penalty_if_convicted

Such a fucking great system we have in this country :rolleyes: Long live the Ohio White Tail Deer!!

Gotta love the impact.

http://ourohio.org/index.php?page=deerly-departed

Edit:

" It is believed Ohio's deer population is about 750,000, up about 5 percent, Tonkovich said. "The deer population is increasingly ever so slightly, but we're just not catching up with it," Tonkovich said. "

http://www.news-herald.com/articles/2010/09/21/sports/nh3007763.txt?viewmode=2

Further proof I'm not hurting a fucking thing. Time to go full auto.....

Damn, did I just provide some facts for LJ ?

So killing out of season does that have fawns that they left while going out to forage food is proper management to you? Quite the man you are.

Proof?

Lol, fucking proof nazi over here. I was saying that in a joking manner. But here you go.

The company has developed a process for killing beef-based pathogens by forcing the ground meat through pipes and exposing it to ammonia gas-the same chemical you might use to clean your bathroom. Not only has the USDA approved the process, but it's also allowed those who sell the beef to keep it hidden from their customers.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheat-sheet/item/taco-bell-meat-only-36-percent-beef/drive-thru/

its in the comments, but still

Lol, fucking proof nazi over here. I was saying that in a joking manner. But here you go.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheat-sheet/item/taco-bell-meat-only-36-percent-beef/drive-thru/

its in the comments, but still

Someone's comment on an article about 1 processing company proves that taco bell's meat has ammonia in it?

I should post here that I have tropical island for sale in a thread about Canada so everyone can make the assumption that there is a tropical island in Canada.

Ok ok, here's a for serious article.

All of this calls to mind the the great "pink slime" debacle -- the revelation that a huge portion of U.S. "hamburger meat" contains an ammonia-treated beef filler that turned out not to have the antiseptic properties its maker claimed. At the time, many fast food chains quickly claimed that pink slime made up just a small percentage of their ground-beef mixes. Taco Bell never commented on whether it was using the stuff. The company's official ingredient list for "seasoned beef" doesn't include "ammonia-treated puréed beef trimmings," though the notorious product theoretically could be present under the rubric of "beef." For the record, here's the official ingredient list for Taco Bell's "seasoned beef":

Beef, Water, Seasoning [isolated Oat Product, Salt, Chili Pepper, Onion Powder, Tomato Powder, Oats (Wheat), Soy Lecithin, Sugar, Spices, Maltodextrin, Soybean Oil (Anti-Dusting Agent), Garlic Powder, Citric Acid, Caramel Color, Cocoa Powder (Processed With Alkali), Silicon Dioxide, Natural Flavors, Yeast, Modified Corn Starch, Natural Smoke Flavor], Salt, Sodium Phosphate

http://www.grist.org/article/2011-01-25-lawsuit-taco-bells-beef-is-mostly-filler

The problem is that they don't have to say it's been treated with ammonia, they can just call it beef.

It's still all assumptions.

See that is what I am getting at. Movies like Food Inc are good for making people think, but the problem is it causes people to start going off of other people's opinions with no facts behind it. Personally I don't even eat fast food beef all that often, nor do I eat pre-packaged beef patties (which is where this ammonia treatment is, most of the gound beef you buy fresh at the store is ground by the seller or their distributor, the stuff they are talking about are the cheap pre-made patties). If you don't want to eat it that is fine, but movies like Food Inc has made regular people think that they are experts in food safety, the biology of animals, and so on, when in reality they are mainly going off the opinions of others with no hard facts to back them up other than "1 company uses it, so they all must" assumption.

Personally, I care to only make my opinions off of facts, rather than assumptions.