Taco bell

Gergwheel1647545492

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

taco bell is one of those places i go to on the rare occasion, look at the menu, say to myself "this sounds good now, but i know im gonna ask myself why the fuck did i eat this" as soon as im done...and like clock work, every time i finish, i look at the wrapper and say "that was gross"...lol

I can say with a smile on my face that I have never ate anything from taco bell other then chicken quesadillas. After one day when I walked in and saw one of the employees carrying out a bag that looked like liposuction fat and pouring it into the deep fryer I could never convince myself into trying the beef.

So once again, show me where the ammonia is in the taco bell beef?

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/12/31/us/31meat.html

I saw a 20/20 or like show on this. Companies doing this have pushed long and hard to have the ammonia classified as a “processing agent” and not an ingredient that would be listed on labels.

I have pretty much stopped the intake of any fast food and especially hamburger. I can't remember when I ate at Taco Bell last. Probably back in college....same with White Castle.

For the past several years we get all our beef from my brother in Texas who has a cattle farm and has them slaughtered and packed for us. I know what my beef has eaten, been raised and been processed.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/12/31/us/31meat.html

I saw a 20/20 or like show on this. Companies doing this have pushed long and hard to have the ammonia classified as a “processing agent” and not an ingredient that would be listed on labels.

I have pretty much stopped the intake of any fast food and especially hamburger. I can't remember when I ate at Taco Bell last. Probably back in college....same with White Castle.

For the past several years we get all our beef from my brother in Texas who has a cattle farm and has them slaughtered and packed for us. I know what my beef has eaten, been raised and been processed.

3 things.

1. Show me the detectable amounts of ammonia in the meat that taco bell uses

2. show me the detectable amounts of ammonia in the overall ground beef supply

3. show me the detectable amounts of ammonia in cooked beef

3 things.

When it's clear that Officials at the United States Department of Agriculture endorse a processing company’s use of ammonia treatment to destroy E. coli I don't need to research or find detectable amounts. It's there.

When it's clear that Officials at the United States Department of Agriculture endorse a processing company’s use of ammonia treatment to destroy E. coli I don't need to research or find detectable amounts. It's there.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Yeah, I'm sure all the various reports showing this are just making it up. :rolleyes:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/12/31/health/main6042130.shtml

Oh wow, another article. It says that 1 company had e-coli tainted meat

Show me

Until then, you are merely using talking points.

How about you also show me

1. the danger of eating meat that has been treated with ammonia gas

2. the danger of eating meat that his been treated with ammonia gas and properly cooked

3. the percentage of meat on the market today that has detectable amounts of ammonia in it

4. the detectable amount of ammonia in that same meat after being cooked properly

Until then you are merely using this big scary word "ammonia" and not really saying anything.

• Downvote 1

Oh wow, another article. It says that 1 company had e-coli tainted meat

Until then you are merely using this big scary word "ammonia" and not really saying anything.

I'll let you ask BPI why they are trying to stop the publication of the 1,600+ pages of the report.

Iowa State University and Dr. James S. Dickson PhD, asking for all documents related to research on the ammonia beef products sold by Beef Products Inc., (BPI). The University informed us that they had compiled 1650 pages of documents.

Apparently, BPI does not what us or the public to have those documents so it sued Iowa State.

http://www.foodsafetynews.com/2010/01/the-ammonia-beef-saga-has/

Download the letter from Iowa State Counsel and Injunction from BPI Counsel here:

http://www.marlerblog.com/uploads/file/2010-01-21_Ltr_Patti%20Waller_PKD_Public%20Records%20Request.pdf

How about you also show me

1. the danger of eating meat that has been treated with ammonia gas

2. the danger of eating meat that his been treated with ammonia gas and properly cooked

Are you fucking kidding me ? Really ? You don't see a problem with eating food treated with Ammonia ? So what you're telling me is I can dish up a burger with ecoli, kill it with Ammonia, cook that fucker well done and you'd serve it to your kids without worry ? Wow :eek:

No thank. I'll gladly let you enjoy that 35% beef 65% dog food filler taco bell shit and serve it up with a marinade of the shit I use to strip wax off the floor.

Are you fucking kidding me ? Really ? You don't see a problem with eating food treated with Ammonia ? So what you're telling me is I can dish up a burger with ecoli, kill it with Ammonia, cook that fucker well done and you'd serve it to your kids without worry ? Wow :eek:

No thank. I'll gladly let you enjoy that 35% beef 65% dog food filler taco bell shit and serve it up with a marinade of the shit I use to strip wax off the floor.

Prove it

more nothing from you.

I'm sorry but you'll have to ask BPI for the documents and details they are trying to hide. However, I'm pretty sure if there was nothing negative about the findings they wouldn't be fighting to keep the documents sealed. You can believe otherwise if you wish. :rolleyes:

No emotion...just pure deduction....again, if you're fighting to hide something from the public eye, then it's likely for a reason.

" WHEREFORE, Plaintiffs pray for the entry of a permanent injunction restraining Defendant, and Defendant's agents and employees, from disclosing any documentary materials, under Chapter 22, Code of Iowa, or otherwise, which reveal, relate to, orin any way disclose or document any testing and/or analysis-related activities undertaken by or on behalf of BPI "

The above is taken from their injunction letter.

I'm sorry but you'll have to ask BPI for the documents and details they are trying to hide. However, I'm pretty sure if there was nothing negative about the findings they wouldn't be fighting to keep the documents sealed. You can believe otherwise if you wish. :rolleyes:

No emotion...just pure deduction....again, if you're fighting to hide something from the public eye, then it's likely for a reason.

" WHEREFORE, Plaintiffs pray for the entry of a permanent injunction restraining Defendant, and Defendant's agents and employees, from disclosing any documentary materials, under Chapter 22, Code of Iowa, or otherwise, which reveal, relate to, orin any way disclose or document any testing and/or analysis-related activities undertaken by or on behalf of BPI "

So then your opinion is purely emotional and you know nothing about where it is, who uses it, how much is in the food supply, if it is harmful, etc etc etc, correct?

So then your opinion is purely emotional and you know nothing about where it is, who uses it, how much is in the food supply, if it is harmful, etc etc etc, correct?

Nope, again no emotion. I think it's been quoted in just about every article posted since 2007 that the USDA recognizes the practice of using Ammonia to minimize the bacteria. The details and impact of the findings are being shrouded in secrecy. Facts point to if someone is hiding something from others, then the reason isn't likely something the general population would react well too.

If the impact isn't harmful or negative, then you tell me why they are hiding it?

Nope, again no emotion. I think it's been quoted in just about every article posted since 2007 that the USDA recognizes the practice of using Ammonia to minimize the bacteria. The details and impact of the findings are being shrouded in secrecy. Facts point to if someone is hiding something from others, then the reason isn't likely something the general population would react well too.

If the impact isn't harmful or negative, then you tell me why they are hiding it?

I don't know why they are trying to stop it from coming out. I don't have that answer. I am ok with saying that I don't know. What I am not doing is sitting here making brash assumptions with no facts.

I don't know why they are trying to stop it from coming out. I don't have that answer. I am ok with saying that I don't know. What I am not doing is sitting here making brash assumptions with no facts.

That's where you and I differ. I certainly don't need to be hit in the head with the facts to know what's going on here isn't healthy or positive. If it was, there wouldn't be the smell of shit....pun intended, around their processing of this "beef" product.

After the NY Times article and the news hit, most of the general population seeing this stuff is of course asking for what you're challenging me to show you. I gladly would as would anyone, but again, the powers that be are hiding it. I wonder why ? No brash assumptions needed. If you don't know the answer....you actually do know the answer.

That's where you and I differ. I certainly don't need to be hit in the head with the facts to know what's going on here isn't healthy or positive. If it was, there wouldn't be the smell of shit....pun intended, around their processing of this "beef" product.

After the NY Times article and the news hit, most of the general population seeing this stuff is of course asking for what you're challenging me to show you. I gladly would as would anyone, but again, the powers that be are hiding it. I wonder why ? No brash assumptions needed. If you don't know the answer....you actually do know the answer.

that's the dumbest shit I have ever heard