Taco bell

Gergwheel1647545492

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 614Streets
Here is some fact on why our food industry is the way it is. It comes down to bottom line, and how much money people can put in their pockets. And companies buying their way into government.

Clarence Thomas was Monsanto's Attorney he is now a Supreme Court Justice. He wrote an article that prevented farmers from saving their own seed. And Monsanto can sue farmers if they find their seed in the farmers field.

Monsanto had ties with the Bush administration, Donald Rumsfeld, was CEO of Searle Pharmaceuticals, this company was sold to Sargento. Rumsfeld made near 12 million from the sale. He was also Bush's Secretary of Defense.

John Ashcroft was the United States Attorney General during the Bush Administration, he received Record Number Donations from who? Monsanto.

Michael Cantor, was a Board Of Directors for Monsanto, he moved into the Clinton Administration as United States Trade Rep, then later became Secretary of Commerce.

Robert Shapiro was an attorney for Searle Pharmaceuticals, later becoming CEO of Sargento. Then moved on to be part of Clintons Advisory board.

Wendell Murphy (NC State Senator) was Board of Directors for Smithfield foods.

Margaret Miller was the Chemical Lab Supervisor for Monsanto, she is now the FDA Branch Chief.

Linda Fisher, VP Gov & Pub Affairs for Monsanto, she then became the EPA Deputy Administrator.

Michael Taylor, King and Spaulding Lawyer, whos client was Monsanto, became Deputy Commissioner for Policy. As a lawyer he advised Monsanto on labeling food as being genetically altered. As Commissioner he oversaw the FDA's decision to not label altered food. Oh wait, he was also the Vice President of Public Policy for Monsanto.

The above reasons are why Tim can not provide "proof" to be read. The last 25 years of our government have been dominated by the companies they are supposed to regulate. This is raw power in the government. It deliberatly keeps comsumers in the dark when its about where the food comes from, how its processed, and what it does to your body.

There is a case in California, with a company that is fighting to not label "cloned" food. Every type of labeling that you may love to read (that big white square with all the info about what your eating) was fought by companies that produce the food. Because they dont want us to know whats in it.

I now this is off the topic of meat but it has the same background meaning. Just remember when your eating your mcdonalds hamburger that your not eating 1 cow, your eating 1000 cows.

Every word I typed is all fact. I will not provide you with any links, look it up.

Wait the fuck up you drink like 3 pops a day? Do you know how fucking evil the refined sugar industry is? They single handedly created diabetes and are responsible for more deaths than the drug cartels.

Guest 614Streets
Totally agree. I drink 6 a day.

I just wish you drank 7 a day so you could be a xman superhero that spits acid on foes.

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kzhbnm3GGY1qzyou9o1_500.jpg