Taco bell

Gergwheel1647545492

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, welcome to reality. It's fast food. Does anyone really think McDonald's is serving up high quality beef? lol

I will say this about Taco Bell that many of you will not know. A couple months ago I read part of an interview (it was part of a larger media piece on fast food restaraunts and improving the quality/healthiness of their food), and the interviewer asked, I forget... "The Taco Bell Boss", ha, what they planned on implementing to improve. He said they had been experimenting with adding more spices, etc in lieu of sodium. I wish I could rememeber just how much sodium they were cutting out, but it was a damn impressive amount. When asked when they would start testing this new food on the public, he laughed and said something like over 6 months ago.

Personally, I believe that's the best way they could go about it. If they'd come out in th3e beginning and told everyone, how many calls, emails, etc do you think they would get bitching about the food? Whereas, this time, he said, if anything, business has been up.

Also, I've noticed their tortillas are different, as well and the burritos seem to be a bit smaller overall but not always. Up to the preparer when it really comes down to it, I guess.

PS - All the McDonalds can still disappear into a sinkhole leading straight to hell.

It's not really disgusting, it's just corn, soy and oats.

And ammonia to kill the e-coli that's in the meat. How does the e. coli get there? From the fecal matter that's also in the meat.

People have fits about ammonia being in cigarettes, but it's ok when it's in their food.

And ammonia to kill the e-coli that's in the meat. How does the e. coli get there? From the fecal matter that's also in the meat.

People have fits about ammonia being in cigarettes, but it's ok when it's in their food.

e-coli is in cow's stomach's naturally homie. It speads when they are slaughtered

Because they are fed corn. Cows don't naturally eat corn.

Sigh. Cow's shed less e-coli when eating corn than when on grass and hay. Producers don't acid shock cows like they are supposed to do, which is a switch between hay and corn every so often to make the rumen produce juices that kill off excess e-coli.

BTW, every cow has e-coli in it's stomach, it's how it breaks down food.

Ummm, yes it does. It's called acid shock. If you keep changing the pH of their Rumen and Colon it will kill off excess e-coli. Pretty simple an well known.

I was agreeing with you. By doing so I was saying that feeding them grain/corn produces excess ecoli.

I was agreeing with you.

BUt they don't need to be grass fed all the time. E-coli will continue to gow if they are just on grass, that is why grass fed beef is fed orange peels and such, to change the pH again to kill the ecoli.

One way is not safer than the other, the problem is that producers are lazy and don't spend the time to acid shock a while before the cow's are slaughtered.

I wasn't necessarily saying taco bell beef had it, but something like 15% of all ground beef does and it's a number that's increasing.

They need to figure out something, because the concern is that e-coli is becoming resistant to acid shock and that hay or grain fed cattle are showing the same amounts of e-coli