Race gas in Columbus!!!!

Yasser-Hanbali

while driving around today i had to get some gas pulling into the Marathon on 11th and summit i noticed that they sell race gas from the pump

110octane for 6.50 a gallon

pretty shocked to see this in the hood lol. did anyone else know about this?

On 33 near lancaster there is a Shell i believe it is that has 100 at the pump for like 5 bucks a gallon.

wait until spring time or racing season to start then the price will go up

E85, $2.60/Gallon. Kroger sells it so I get to use my points for additional discounts.

agree. i love the stuff. blazer and s10 are one it. way more power potential than junk 110. and leaded 110 is not race gas. u need to step it up to 112 for a truly race blend fuel.

also waaaayyyy cheaper. if i decide to turbo the camaro it too will get a steady diet of pump e85.!!!!

agree. i love the stuff. blazer and s10 are one it. way more power potential than junk 110. and leaded 110 is not race gas. u need to step it up to 112 for a truly race blend fuel.

also waaaayyyy cheaper. if i decide to turbo the camaro it too will get a steady diet of pump e85.!!!!

problem is you don't want to be like the guy on the last power tour that got to the middle of Tenn. and ran out of gas and could not fine any e85.

Yea its deff not everywhere. and may never be. but i have no plans to drive the s10 or blazer to tn. but for racing its awsome and usually arround 2.29 a gal summer w/o kroger discount. i usually get 20 gal at 1.99 gal. to runs 8s w low boost and 9.90s on 225 and a junk 355. saves a fortune over 114 or 116. some places are at and over 20gal for 116 last i heard. i was paying 7.00gal for 112 last time i bought any. s10s been e85 since before the turbo. i swaped with the old motor and spray. 3 passes and it was quicker than 112.