Found endless amount of 32rd pistol magazines

Rustlestiltskin

32rd mags are illegal in ohio.

(E) "Automatic firearm" means any firearm designed or specially adapted to fire a succession of cartridges with a single function of the trigger. "Automatic firearm" also means any semi-automatic firearm designed or specially adapted to fire more than thirty-one cartridges without reloading, other than a firearm chambering only .22 caliber short, long, or long-rifle cartridges.

You are legally allowed to purchase and own magazines of any capacity in Ohio, but you CANNOT place it in a firearm. As soon as you install these magazines in your firearm you are breaking the law, even if you only have it loaded with a single round.

• Upvote 1

You are legally allowed to purchase and own magazines of any capacity in Ohio, but you CANNOT place it in a firearm. As soon as you install these magazines in your firearm you are breaking the law, even if you only have it loaded with a single round.

Thanks for the heads up. If anyone gets a bunch for cheap, I would like one to use as a club.

Thanks for the heads up. If anyone gets a bunch for cheap, I would like one to use as a club.

I wouldn't really call $35-50 cheap

are they factory mags or shitty pro mag magazines or some other off brand?

Also, I thought that the Federal Firearms Laws trumped any and all state or city laws concerning firearms. So that would make the 32rnd mag legal to own and use wouldn't it?

Nope.

are they factory mags or shitty pro mag magazines or some other off brand?

Also, I thought that the Federal Firearms Laws trumped any and all state or city laws concerning firearms. So that would make the 32rnd mag legal to own and use wouldn't it?

No. Actually our country is set up that the states have more power than the big government over in DC so state laws have power and athority over national laws. That is how weed is getting legalized on a state to state basis and the federal government has no athority to step in and do anything about it. That does not mean they wont though...

I've wondered if you could take one of those and put a small block of wood in the bottom, under the spring, so that the magazine could only hold 30 rounds - would that then make it legal? The idea is from 8 round tube feed shotguns being sold in states that only allow 5 rounds... all the manufactures do is stick a dowel rod in the tube magazine.

I've wondered if you could take one of those and put a small block of wood in the bottom, under the spring, so that the magazine could only hold 30 rounds - would that then make it legal? The idea is from 8 round tube feed shotguns being sold in states that only allow 5 rounds... all the manufactures do is stick a dowel rod in the tube magazine.

or when you hunt duck/goose (and i think deer, but i never really got into deer hunting) you can only have 3 rounds, so you have to use a plug to keep it from holding more than 3...with my 870, it came with a little green rod, and you could even crack it off at certain lengths, i guess for other states. put it in the magazine tube and you couldnt get more than 2+1

No. Actually our country is set up that the states have more power than the big government over in DC so state laws have power and athority over national laws. That is how weed is getting legalized on a state to state basis and the federal government has no athority to step in and do anything about it. That does not mean they wont though...

absolutely wrong.

"Even if Californians vote next month to legalize marijuana, possession of the drug will still be a criminal offense under federal law, which trumps state law almost every time under the U.S. Constitution."

"Colorado's dispensary regulation, tax system and law enforcement systems would still be in place, but legitimate medical marijuana dispensaries, growers and distributers and would have no incentive to operate if they feared they might be subject to federal criminal sanctions."

the federal .gov has plenty of authority to step in...now, our current president has stated that they are not going to go after medical dispenseries (sp?? bleh) or medical users, but even if CO, CA, etc pass laws allowing it, and those people dont have to really sweat it too much now, thats not to say the next administration wether it be in 2 years or 6 isnt going to do a complete 180 and go after them.

absolutely wrong.

"Even if Californians vote next month to legalize marijuana, possession of the drug will still be a criminal offense under federal law, which trumps state law almost every time under the U.S. Constitution."

"Colorado's dispensary regulation, tax system and law enforcement systems would still be in place, but legitimate medical marijuana dispensaries, growers and distributers and would have no incentive to operate if they feared they might be subject to federal criminal sanctions."

the federal .gov has plenty of authority to step in...now, our current president has stated that they are not going to go after medical dispenseries (sp?? bleh) or medical users, but even if CO, CA, etc pass laws allowing it, and those people dont have to really sweat it too much now, thats not to say the next administration wether it be in 2 years or 6 isnt going to do a complete 180 and go after them.

Mr. Obama actually passed a bill not to long ago stating that it is states rights to declare and decide if they want to legalize, and the federal government will not pursue people abaiding by the laws in these states. Sara Palin has also stated that there are far worse things in this country than the man smoking a dubie and eating some chips. It comes from this idea in the Constitution Under the 10th Amendment, powers not specifically listed in the Constitution, like requiring drivers licenses and collecting property taxes, are among the many powers "reserved" to the states. The idea of legalization is among these powers. 15 states have already passed the idea of medical mary jane which essencially insures that if you smoke it and have any bullshit reason for it you will get a lisence and be able to purchase and cultivate legaly. Our government is a system of checks and balences and the majority of the power is in the hands of the Legislative brance which is Congress and The Senate and those members are voted in by the citizens of the state in which they represent... This insures that we continue to have a government with a Federalism style thus not giving total power to the big man in that white casa over in DC, because we are a Government for the people by the people even though today in age I think this idea is begining to get lost.