Best priced/competent shop for dyno tuning?

howell

I have a 04 evo, with hks 272 cams, 3" exhaust, intake, uicp, licp, 255fp, mbc, intercooler, 880 pte injectors, evo ix turbo, and arp head studs. The injectors, ix turbo, and intercooler will be installed right before tune. It is currently running a street tune for current mods.

Trying to save some cash, Brandon has Always been great. Bought most of my parts from him, but not looking to spend $650 on the tune.

*IF* you get the tune pretty close on the street and just want it finished / confirmed on the dyno we can do it for much less. However, if after the first base-line pull or two it is off by a mile (Which we could show you in the logs) then it would still be in the $600 range.

Jeff

dont do this. get a tune for your car.

You would be surprised how well these tuners can do with email tunes. Only takes about 3-4 flashes before they get it right. I still have a tune from my friends evo you can try if you want. Same mods but slightly bigger turbo. You can try it out if you want.

You would be surprised how well these tuners can do with email tunes. Only takes about 3-4 flashes before they get it right. I still have a tune from my friends evo you can try if you want. Same mods but slightly bigger turbo. You can try it out if you want.

I wouldnt trust an email tune with my lawn mower only because I have seen what the vehicle runs like afterwards. Now if the car was tuned at the shop and then he later changed something I would say go for it but not with first tune.

To each their own. I read a lot of good things about those who do email tunes. Most have tunes already set for mods people have and just make adjustments from there. My friend got an email tune to get his car going and ran good. Drove it to him to dyno and make slight changes and ran a little better. I've seen it work. That's why I recommend it. But I can see the other side as well.