1978 Chevy Corvette FS/Trade

coltboostin

84k? Either that or 87K.

vin when I get home. It has the "big motor" code (more HP). It is not a "pace car" I think...Just real 25th Aniv. paint.

Dog destroyed all docs that came with the car when I was on the West Coast.

I'll shoot you pic on interior.

I have a 1978 Chevy Corvette for sale. Anniversary Paint Scheme, factory paint. T-Tops. I originally picked this up as a long term Resto-Mod project, but I have had NO time to do any work to it. All I do when I have time is drive it! 350ci with TH350. Motor and Trans were freshened up in 2008. Motor/body/frame are all numbers matching. Trans has a HP3288k kit in it. It runs, and shifts perfect. 4 barrels open up well, and shifts are firm. I have had the car on several long road trips, with no issues whatsoever. New tires from Summer 2010. Frame is clean- Car is from Indiana (Southern, no Salt) Come take a look! It has been in storage for the winter. Shoot me an email with contact info and I will give you a call.

trade for a Busa. :)

Yes, trades considered. No 4 wheelers though....

Does the Busa have to be mine? lol

I have a 2005 Suzuki Bandit 1200S and a 2001 Suzuki DRZ400E dirt bike. Let me know if you have any interest.

I've had lots of Corvettes over the years and I know what I'm getting into. lol

Looks good and a very good price. I will not be selling my 78 in spring for this price. Good luck with the sale, this price is a steal for any vette. I would normally be all over this but I have a couple of projects presently.

VIN please.

Edit - is it 1Z87L8S432914 ??? If so, this is not the higher hp, it's the L48 185hp (175 in CA I think).

Does everything inside still work?

Looks right! I forgot to check at home, I think I did post it here before looking for info on the car.

No Radio. Heater worked-did not last time I fired up the car? Whipers/lights work.

Everything else is Manual