late(r) night dining...where to go?

evan9381

Ive got friends coming to town for the weekend, but wont be here til 10ish friday...trying to figure out somewhere decent to eat thats open later than like 10pm...weve done thurmans before, so i dont want to go back to the same place...were going to the elevator saturday night. i was thinking sushi, but aki hana closes at 10, and my other favorite spot kogens closes at 1030...tried to find hours for typhoon but i cant find them

doesnt have to be a sushi spot either, just something decent, non chain (bdubs, dave and busters, etc) that will serve food til maybe midnight

Lindey's, Barcelona, Cap City open until 11 Fri & Sat

Lemongrass open until 11:30 Fri & Sat (for a non-Japanese place, the sushi is great)

Marcella's in the Short North is open until midnight Fri & Sat

The Burgundy Room is open until 1 a.m. Fri & Sat

Those are the better restaurants off the top of my head. Lots of cafes that serve food 24 hours, but not sure if that's what you're looking for.

Here in UA we've got Old Bag of Nails serving delicious food and tasty beers. Food is a couple bucks off and served 'til midnite. My wife and I have gone a couple of times and it's a great atmosphere and they have really good pub food.

Of course there's RAISING CANES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!1!