WORLD VS ZEEFAG

04silvrz

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you will see me. you guys are all super cool fast. oh, but i don't race american cars because they loose parts off of them during operation. that's unfair weight reduction.

i dont have an american car you can run:D put 20 on it and ill give you the hit

if were making offers on his car, as it sits, ill give ya 6 bucks if you put a full tank of gas in it. if you put an LS1 in it, ill give ya 7k for it. (Yes the motor does make it worth that much more)

dude, u could add up both of the value's of you shitty car's and it wouldn't pay tax on mine. seriously? :gtfo:

dude, u could add up both of the value's of you shitty car's and it wouldn't pay tax on mine. seriously? :gtfo:

Dude your car is worth about 11-12k dollars. I wouldn't be bragging about "value". 2 on Autotrader right now for $10k and $11k within 25 miles of Westerville. Your car is 7 years old, it ain't no spring chicken.

Dude your car is worth about 11-12k dollars. I wouldn't be bragging about "value". 2 on Autotrader right now for $10k and $11k within 25 miles of Westerville.

yeah, i know. goes to show how shitty his cars are so he shouldn't be talking about the value anyone else's shit.

Ha Ha, no, I have to read your bullshit, I'm asked to do so. Way to paint yourself as the biggest douchebag here. I simply showed your "Jap" car company isn't on par with other "Jap" companies. This is because the world knows you drive a Renault. I'd buy American before ever buying a french product to drive, I went there, drove, and it's a big ball of fail. Hows that for generalization?