WORLD VS ZEEFAG

04silvrz

Do you think that National Trails is not a fair proving grounds for two cars racing in a straight line?

Once = does not equal every time with every driver.

If I race a brand new corvette owner, he bogs, can't find 3rd and I whup his ass, that does not indicate I can therefore trounce all corvettes, let alone make such a bolt statement about beating them on a said forum.

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once = does not equal every time with every driver.

If I race a brand new corvette owner, he bogs, can't find 3rd and I whup his ass, that does not indicate I can therefore trounce all corvettes, let alone make such a bolt statement about beating them on a said forum.

Wrong.

He'd have to miss 3rd, 4th and 5th all while having a brain aneurysm to lose to an Audi.

Now, mid 15s@ 93-94.

:lol: bwhahahahaha if you beat a stock 5.0 with those numbers the driver was an idiot. i had a stock 5.0, and trust me it went 14.5- 14.2. we ran it a billion times over and over. a stock 5.0 will run 14.5s all day long brochacho. so your car is still slow as fuck:gtfo:

We're not talking about the Plastic Wonder aka Shitvalanche.
The LM7 is in the LSX family

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GM_LS_engine

I like my Avalanche - don't really give a shit if you do. It tows, has a bed to haul stuff, and can still haul people; all stuff none of your vehicles can do (or at least do well). And since that is exactly why I own it, I'll just go ahead and keep it. :)

The LM7 is in the LSX family

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GM_LS_engine

I like my Avalanche - don't really give a shit if you do. It tows, has a bed to haul stuff, and can still haul people; all stuff none of your vehicles can do (or at least do well). And since that is exactly why I own it, I'll just go ahead and keep it. :)

Thanks for clearing that up Billy.