WORLD VS ZEEFAG

04silvrz

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quit bitching you sperm-burping abortion that survived. you're all 'pissed' because said grand marquis is worth more than your 7 year old p.o.s., bitch-car. go drive it off a bridge fag. no car company is immune to problems. didn't GTRs grenade countless $20k transmissions right off the showroom floor using the launch function?? yeah, nissan backed their product up well when they told GTR owners to pound sand and enjoy a $20k repair bill.

more like 25k and theres a class action lawsuit, not to mention the 2.5L catalyic converters that explode.

quit bitching you sperm-burping abortion that survived. you're all 'pissed' because said grand marquis is worth more than your 7 year old p.o.s., bitch-car. go drive it off a bridge fag. no car company is immune to problems. didn't GTRs grenade countless $20k transmissions right off the showroom floor using the launch function?? yeah, nissan backed their product up well when they told GTR owners to pound sand and enjoy a $20k repair bill.

blah blah blah. you took one of my comments completely outta context and try real hard to come up with someone half way funny to say about me. typical. cool dude.

there were 10 fucking replys between my posts. jesus people, settle down.

NO ONE TO REBUTTAL TO THE CONTRARY WITH THEIR OWN PERSONAL EXPERIENCE THAT AMERICAN BUILD QUALITY IS GOOD ON NEW VEHICLES. THE ONLY THING THAT WAS SAID WAS BLAH BLAH BLAH 350Z SUCKS.

Dodge Ram 1500 (Gas Engine - not Diesel) - 184,xxx+ hard boat towing miles. One water pump and normal maintenance.

Hardly poor quality....

So does that mean you stereotype all of the Euro fans as elitist pricks who drink wine, watch F1, don’t race their cars, and generally bitch like little girls?

The door swings both ways so be careful how you lump things together.

Stereotypes are fun.

This. You're not going to win or convince these people. They love their NASCAR, PBR and running their 'stangs and 'maro's in a straight line. Throw in some guns and you just summed up their whole life. Quality isn't exactly a concern here.

I love all of those things, except the NASCAR.

I don't know, I think even the escalade could take it.

It won't, I know this out of experience. The Escalade's stability system will malfunction and gauge cluster will shut off causing it to flip over at an unknown speed, rpm, trans and water temp.