WORLD VS ZEEFAG

04silvrz

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude, u could add up both of the value's of you shitty car's and it wouldn't pay tax on mine. seriously? :gtfo:

really now? Thats why i paid 7k the bonneville that is a 4 year older car than yours. Oh and that sad part is, mine is just a base model, so im sure an ssei would prolly be worth the same as you 2004. and seriously dude, what is it with you and your sorry ass little come backs with trying to make fun of people for how they use their time/ what they do on here? May i remind you again that this thread is here because YOU were complaining about a trim piece on a RENTAL car.....

really now? Thats why i paid 7k the bonneville that is a 4 year older car than yours. Oh and that sad part is, mine is just a base model, so im sure an ssei would prolly be worth the same as you 2004. and seriously dude, what is it with you and your sorry ass little come backs with trying to make fun of people for how they use their time/ what they do on here? May i remind you again that this thread is here because YOU were complaining about a trim piece on a RENTAL car.....

This may be the most retarded argument yet.

if american cars are so shitty then watcha ya wanna do

http://www.carcompanyonline.ebait.biz/show_image.php?file=/home/ebaitbiz/public_html/ebait_images/cc0n71ne/2002-Chevrolet-Camaro-_164845-1.jpg&curw=640&curh=480&width=640

$50 from a dig

40 roll, $10 bucks. sure. meet on 158?

Here is why, he is full of shit.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82738

Is that a Vette you are considering trading your oh so all mighty french car for and even an 05GTO? Say it aint so.....

where in the fuck do u get my car is French? You really should get car knowledge somewhere else other than Jeremy Clarkson cause it's false.

and yeah, i researched all of those options. and?

if american cars are so shitty then watcha ya wanna do

http://www.carcompanyonline.ebait.biz/show_image.php?file=/home/ebaitbiz/public_html/ebait_images/cc0n71ne/2002-Chevrolet-Camaro-_164845-1.jpg&curw=640&curh=480&width=640

$50 from a dig

He won't even race a station wagon from a dig with his almighty sports car :(

Meh, I too think that American cars are crap for the most part, but I wouldn't mind owning a C6 vette. OMGITSAMERICAN

Why would anyone spend $7000 on this?

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSL_FRWecfwfU_I-tRgQZcblo8zN1UHHs4OA5iU1mdvMiSHBeMN

Just look at it...

not trying to make an argument, just proving his nissan isnt worth what he thinks

i don't think it's worth anything, but compared to your fail buckets it is. that's the point. like he said, if you paid 7k for that car then... you fail worse than anyone in this thread.

dig is the only kind of racing.

^^ this. either the driver counts or :gtfo: the rest is just ticket, accident or worse waiting to happen. we should be above that shit, unless it's for a youtube vid for entertainment purposes.

someone officially set this shit up for the track so the mouths can have a rest and the event can be man vs man with cars involved.

you have AWD. i told you, 40 roll. you were the one wanting to race cause u think ur car is bad ass. then, do a 40 roll.

nope. roll or no. i mean, my car is super shitty... what would it matter? thats a SS, u should have NO PROBLEM from a roll, right?

"I won't race no AWD Car from a DIG!"

"I won't race no RWD Car from a DIG!"

Next:

"I won't race no FWD Car from a DIG!"