WORLD VS ZEEFAG

04silvrz

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if all of your cars are so bad ass, it shouldn't matter what kind of race it is. i have a shitty V6. SS has a V8, wagon is AWD. if you don't wanna race, the don't act like a hard ass and say you do, then back out over it not being a dig? really? gimme a break.

if all of your cars are so bad ass, it shouldn't matter what kind of race it is. i have a shitty V6. SS has a V8, wagon is AWD. if you don't wanna race, the don't act like a hard ass and say you do, then back out over it not being a dig? really? gimme a break.

ZeeFag, STREET RACING LEGEND.

i don't think it's worth anything, but compared to your fail buckets it is. that's the point. like he said, if you paid 7k for that car then... you fail worse than anyone in this thread.

na im pretty sure you still easily have that title. just curious though, how is it 'fail' that i bought a used car, in mint condition with 70k miles on it, that rides amazingly smooth is pretty nice for what it is (no, its no bmw), and has a bulletproof drivetrain that averages 31 mpg on the freeway?

BTW wasn't the Camaro, Trans-AM and Firebird made in Canada? So their Imports! Ke Ke Ke

Edit: Nice merge

up until the 4th gen, they were made in norwood ohio and van nuys, since then they be made in canada.

Also the grand marquis the Zeefag keeps bitching about was made in canada.

Did all this really start over Rental Car Fleet Crown Vic? Really? WOW....I guess all the police and other LEO's out there don't have shit going on with their fleet of crap cars. Perhaps they should employ a fleet of Nissan's.

Hell, wasn't the 350Z the car chewing up tires when it first came out?

Interesting find. Especially considering ratings were over the course of a full 15 years. Like the source or not, the old boat wins out.

http://www.pbase.com/timothylauro/image/132452778/large.jpg

Edited by TTQ B4U

To suggest that the Grand Marquis/Crown Vic is any kind of representative for Ford as a brand is dumb as hell. It's a dinosaur of an automobile that some old people, taxi drivers, and law enforcement can't break ties with. That's it, plain and simple, and I think they're very close to discontinuing them for good.

Not that this is the only problem with your logic, just the only part I hadn't seen mentioned yet.

To suggest that the Grand Marquis/Crown Vic is any kind of representative for Ford as a brand is dumb as hell. It's a dinosaur of an automobile that some old people, taxi drivers, and law enforcement can't break ties with. That's it, plain and simple, and I think they're very close to discontinuing them for good.

Not that this is the only problem with your logic, just the only part I hadn't seen mentioned yet.

My field rep in Indy drives one. Is going to hate giving it up too. Took his as a company car and has so for years.

Big/Safe

Comfy as hell...he's a road warrior

Reliable. It's a fact, his rides have had very little if any trouble

Great in snow...and he would know and yes he can drive a RWD well

All in all, proven in my book. Yes, a bit old-school, but a quality comparison coming from a 350Z owner :confused: Really ? Especially when talking shit about things other than a motor. The VQ is great, but the rest of a Nissan vehicle.....I'm not going to shit on them, but I've owned two and they are not that great long term body / integrity wise. Especially early gen Z's.

says the guy trying to race me in a car he is trying to sell on his lot. that's some good creditability. not to mention is bitching out to a V6 cause I wanna roll. tsk tsk.

Dude sells cars/manages a lot. he's likely driven more cars than you and ten of us here combined. Fact. I think that gives him TONS of credibility.

Besides, roll racing isn't a sport. It's fucking you, a gas pedel and the fact that you might even need to shift. WTF is competitive about that? Cars don't mean shit in racing when compared to the driver. That's why roll racing isn't a fucking sport. That's why the clock goes to the hundredth when measuring races. That's why fuckers roll racing always seem to take the next turn when they see a stoplight coming. Fuck, I roll raced/fucked around with a boosted Prelude while in the Fusion. He was shocked to find it wasn't boosted. However, when we go to the light he refused to go from a dig. WTF ?

If you want to roll race, call someone out at the next SCCA event. Man up, do it right, call him out at the next track day and keep it safe and legal.

I see American Car quality hasn't improved. This is a 2011 Grand Marquies with 2,000 miles on it. It was a rental... All i did was open the passenger door and when i closed it I noticed it had ripped this piece off.

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs056.snc6/168685_1641627398938_1184415665_31423247_5361563_n.jpg

The fucking trim didn't have glue on the top part of the trim piece. That's clearly a quality control issue, which is what has made American cars crap for so long. I thought they had gotten better in the last 5 years but, it doesn't look like it.

Not to mention, this car had a V8 that only had 224HP with 15/24 Fuel economy... REALLY? It was comfy i guess.

I would be SOOO pissed if i just dropped 30K on this car and 2k miles later this happens....

really, i posted my opinion on something that happen to me and it turned into a pissing match. i could care less how i am portrayed on here. thanks though.

Just thought I'd post this as a shining example of trolltastic backpedaling.

"OMG SOMETHING THAT HAPPEN TO ME IS PROOF POSITIVE OF THE WAY THE WORLD IS"

*wrong*

"Lol guise, I was just stating my opinion in a coherent fashion, YOU'RE the ones who got all worked up and decided to make an issue of it on the internet, not me"

then race my V6 fireturd from a dig.

says the guy trying to race me in a car he is trying to sell on his lot. that's some good creditability. not to mention is bitching out to a V6 cause I wanna roll. tsk tsk.

using a sports car like it was meant to? And It's not leaving the lot other than to cruise tonight and end up later in my garage. Because ur all might nissan is king of the road.