Couple new pics of new wheels on my cobra

93fox

Already have one turbo car, I want a big twin screw for this one after driving my roommates KB cobra.

I wish I would have stayed with a KB car, so much bullshit I have had to do to get my car where it is that I have lost all interest in it.

Too bad he just wrecked it, like 2 hrs ago. Front bumper, fender and fucked his front wheel :( Didnt hurt the core support or anything major, just cosmetic. Some caprice on big wheels stopped all of the sudden in front of him in rush hour traffic and he locked it up with the skinnies up front and clipped the dudes back bumper.

Thanks for the compliments!

Ok they posted something on svt but i thought it blew up....

Fuck a twin screw, go ported with a bottle. :)

What are you lowered on? If I keep mine I'm going to need to get rid of the 4x4 status this year.

That is the cheap route and yes its fast and makes big power but having that kind of power all the time is nice....or you could do twin screw and bottle and E85.

Steve's Mystic proves it makes enough power to put a hurtin on a twin screw. ;)

Basically just a Steig stage 5 blower with full exhaust, 150 shot, and the fuel to support it = 701/780 on 93 pump. Stock 91k mile longblock. It's the fucking poster child for ported/nitrous Terminators. lol

If I keep mine it's getting put on the bottle this year, along with a new tune and drag radials.

It was hard to see on the cell but these pics look even more TITS man, very nice... :cool:

Thanks man, hopefully Ill make it over that way for TX2K11.

I wish I would have stayed with a KB car, so much bullshit I have had to do to get my car where it is that I have lost all interest in it.

Ya, his was a blast to drive! Honestely, Ill probably go with a whipple though.

Wow, that looks great :thumbup:

Thanks! Not quite as low as you though ;)

Nvm... its always sunny in Florida

Lol, ya it was around 55 and sunny that day.

Ok they posted something on svt but i thought it blew up....

Nope, just fucked up the wheel, fender and bumper, nothing hurt motorwise.

I personally like the stockers better, but if you like it then that is all that matters. Driving on skinnies is like driving in the rain. You always give yourself more room to stop. If not.....well I think we all know where that goes. Definitely sucks.

I liked the look of the stockers also, but wanted to do something different, comp orange cobra wise, not black wheel wise. I havent seen a comp orange cobra with black wheels really, so i figured what the heck. Im glad I did it, cause I really like the look of it. Ya, deff sucks about his mach.

Fuck a twin screw, go ported with a bottle. :)

What are you lowered on? If I keep mine I'm going to need to get rid of the 4x4 status this year.

Already got the ported part, just need a bottle. Honestly, its the wrong port though. Anyone making real power on a ported blower is doing with a posi port, not a steig port. Its dropped on cut stock springs, by previoud owner. IIRC, just over 3/4 on the front and almost a full coil on the rear.

That is the cheap route and yes its fast and makes big power but having that kind of power all the time is nice....or you could do twin screw and bottle and E85.

Someday......