I am no longer in C-Bus....

EricZ06

i like painesville...thats where my dad is from and my grandparents lived (on park rd, off hale) and my grandma was living there in the summers after my grandpa died (off diamond center dr on the border of mentor)...i grew up a lot at the perry park campgrounds...and if sylvestros is still up there, get the prime rib. its great.

i like painesville...thats where my dad is from and my grandparents lived (on park rd, off hale) and my grandma was living there in the summers after my grandpa died (off diamond center dr on the border of mentor)...i grew up a lot at the perry park campgrounds...and if sylvestros is still up there, get the prime rib. its great.

Can't complain, I grew up out of the city it reminds me of home. I will definitely see if that restaurant is still here thanks for the recommendation :-)

Who's tuning for IPS?

Good luck with everything!

We have merged with IPS to create one entity. Heck! We were there most of the time anyways. So Bill and myself are doing all of tuning at IPS.

Eric S. was offered a better opportunity. And took it. Heck! I would too. Lol.

Eric S. and I have worked on alot of different cars together. Even after he starting working for IPS again about a year ago. I will certainly miss working with him.

Eric Hargett

Edited by ATS

Just got an opportunity that I couldn't pass up.

My new shop has an engine dyno, cnc machines, plastic injection molding, etc... The owner has been in the performance industry for over 20 years. Good opportunity to learn a lot....

Thats awesome man. Congrats. I just got an oppertunity today I couldn't pass up as well ;);)