Cleveland, White boy reppin it and is good.

neonkiller

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard about him just under a year ago. kids got some skill. This was the first thing I ever heard from him..

I had this cleaned up, burned, and in rotation for a while too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhXM-3YSaiQ&feature=related

2nd Vid - If that was all on the spot, no pre-planning - holy fuck! THAT is talent!

:thumbup:

KillJoy

FIRE! Just downloaded

yeah...i downloaded it last night with a bunch of other songs to check out...figured that'd be a good song to listen to while i was jogging since music like that keeps me pumped up...get on the treadmill, set it to shuffle, and none of the songs played...idk why. they all showed up there, but none would play...

got home and re-added them to my ipod and its fine now...odd.

but yes, it is sick as fuck

Know why Eminem made it main stream?

His lyrics related to his real life as a white kid in Detroit, and he made fun of himself and others around him. His lyrics didn't state he was a bad ass. Quite the opposite. It was easy to believe and seemed honest.

Have you ever listened to Eminems cd: Infinite? He was far from great, honestly MGK reminds me of Eminem, not because he is White, but because he has that raw angry tone to his voice. Pissed off Eminem is far better then happy go lucky Eminem. I think MGK could have similar success if he had similar producers to work with. I mean think about it, this dudes getting this much attention while having most of his tracks made by no name producers. Kids only 19 years old too, he has some time to fine tune his delivery. Most of the songs linked are like 2-3 years old, I've found newer songs and they sound better due to better producing and maturization

But you know of Eminem because of "happy go lucky Eminem". That's the point. Those were his songs that he broke through with. I'm not going to argue, I'm not a fan of rap anyway. My OPINION is it sucks. Most people listen for the beat and couldn't give a shit what the person is saying. Edited by Benjamin