Helmet opinions

progrmr

I have this one in the below silver. Its been worn once. its a Medium.

$80 and its yours. $120 new. Also has a helmet bag. The visor pops up into the helmet. and the visor is removeable. exo-100_solid_sil.jpg

approximately 19% of wrecks happen to the jaw area during impact.... However if you still want to go with a open face most brands make a model. I see you are in Columbus so stop up to pony and I can show you the different options. I recommend the Shoei RJ-Air Platinum R for open face helmets. I will be working on Sunday if you want to stop in and look.

Thanks,

Nick

I didn't know you worked at Pony! Is Kyle on here by chance? He kinda sorta used to be my neighbor...

I just got an HJC FS-15 in solid black last week. Havn't ridden with it yet, but I have worn it around the house for a few hours to break it in a bit and to get used to it for when I get my bike out of the garage next weekend :)Damn is it a nice helmet as far as fit/finish/build quality/comfort go for the price, not to mention that it looks fantastic, especially in person. For the price I really don't think you can do better; the only thing I'd consider getting as an upgrade from this would be a Shoei, though I tried some of those on at Iron Pony yesterday and wasn't all that impressed. It certainly didn't feel 300$ better than my FS.

Edited by Harb67

I just got an HJC FS-15 in solid black last week. Havn't ridden with it yet, but I have worn it around the house for a few hours to break it in a bit and to get used to it for when I get my bike out of the garage next weekend :)Damn is it a nice helmet as far as fit/finish/build quality/comfort go for the price, not to mention that it looks fantastic, especially in person. For the price I really don't think you can do better; the only thing I'd consider getting as an upgrade from this would be a Shoei, though I tried some of those on at Iron Pony yesterday and wasn't all that impressed. It certainly didn't feel 300$ better than my FS.

Nice Harb,

I just picked up a couple FS-10. Fossil Blue and Black. This is my first "Full Face" as ive only had modulars before. I like the internal Sun visor.

photo-28.jpg