things to do in philly?

im faster

Eat a filly cheese steak, run up the Philadelphia art museum steps

And dont forget to shadow box once you get to the top of the stairs like Rocky and chant Rocky, Rocky, Rocky really loud. I would also suggest going and seeing a Philies game if you are there after April 1st.

• 2 weeks later...
Shit I wish I could remember the name of this strip joint we went to.. it was like some guy's basement and my buddy got a ten dollar blowjob by some 18 year old twig bitch in the "vip lounge" that looked like a bathroom stall. I miss the army days.

Nice!

Shit I wish I could remember the name of this strip joint we went to.. it was like some guy's basement and my buddy got a ten dollar blowjob by some 18 year old twig bitch in the "vip lounge" that looked like a bathroom stall. I miss the army days.

That was probably Camden, NJ, right over the bridge.

• 2 weeks later...

Well this trip sucked..

i was sick the entire trip and on the way home my fiancee caught it..

I didnt really do much..

a couple places i do recommend..

Continental restaurant.. out side looks like a 50s diner kind of thing.. but inside is nice.. and the food was awesome.. dessert was great also..

Capogiro gelato- its a italian icecream.. the fruit flavors a amazing...

now the bad..

Driving parking is HELL.. expect to pay 30+ a day if you walk everywhere and just leave your car at a lot.. unless your staying at a hotel they its still gonna pay ton.

the turnpike is 25 bucks and full of shitty road.

on the way there i70 turns into i76(turnpike)

however on the way back.. i76 doesnt turn to i70.. i didnt know that and added a hour and a half on to my trip last night..

over all the least fun place i have ever been.. had i not been sick it might have been a little better

Wish I saw this before you went. Used to live south of Philly. Coulda told you it was a shithole before you went. My advice for next trip. Buy a pair of tickets from the Philly train station to NYC. Its an hour plus change or so train ride to NYC and you pop out under the Gardens. THERE is a fun town. Think of Philly as remote parking.