F-body guys that are lowered...

2 Sweet

Great write-ups all over LS1tech on this topic, Konis and Bilsteins get good reveiws, as do Strano springs, Eiback Pro-kit and Hotchkis. Get over there and start reading, a lot of us drag race and haven't really modded it that way.

Yeah I've read like 500 similar threads on tech, just looking for more opinions. Everyone on there has a hard on for koni's but I don't have that kind of money. In particular I am trying to decide on a certain shock for the drop I want.

I have BMR springs and KYB struts/shock all around.... looks good, my kooks dont scrape, and it rides like a cadillac.

Good to hear, that's the combo I was planning on

From what I've read, lowering the car on stock shocks will ride like shit, especially as time goes on. The stock DeCarbon shocks aren't very good anyway, so everyone recommends replacing them regardless of what springs you get.

An adjustable panhard bar will also be a good idea so you keep the rear end centered. LCA relocation brackets are recommended, but not necessary. Although if you're going to upgrade to aftermarket LCA's you might as well get the brackets

Yeah I've read like 500 similar threads on tech, just looking for more opinions. Everyone on there has a hard on for koni's but I don't have that kind of money. In particular I am trying to decide on a certain shock for the drop I want.

Koni's are a high performance handling shock so they are worth the money if you are going to use it.

Have you checked out this site http://www.stranoparts.com/searchbymodel.php?ModelID=7

I hear that Sam Strano will give good advice, not always just selling his stuff.

Koni's are a high performance handling shock so they are worth the money if you are going to use it.

Have you checked out this site http://www.stranoparts.com/searchbymodel.php?ModelID=7

I hear that Sam Strano will give good advice, not always just selling his stuff.

Strano is the real deal and has answered some of my questions. True car guy and won't blow smoke up your poop hole.

ls1tech.com?

already covered...

Yeah I've read like 500 similar threads on tech, just looking for more opinions.

The point of this thread was not to find out what the best shock is. I've been a member on tech for years and I'm on there every day. I know what the majority of the guys on tech have on their cars, and now I'm asking what the guys on CR have.

Yeah, Sam is a smart guy, and very helpful.

I have eibach pro kit springs on the front with kyb 8 way struts. I took the eibachs off of the back cause it sat it too low and the struts couldnt handle it. So i did the heater hose mod to the stock springs and it sits and rides perfect