ONE PERSON SHOT IN HEAD AT EASTON...

2pointslow

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate to say it, but it was a matter of time until Easton went to shit. Hell look across the street at Somali-Mart, down the street at the low income government apartments etc etc. It's pretty sad really. I'm also sick and fucking tired of all of the little kids who go there and just loiter.
  • Upvote 1

Too bad easton has too much money tied up in it, and similarly like the banks, is too big to fail. The reason they decided to build a nice "district" around a shithole is beyond me. OR atleast try to clean up the area in the process. Neither of which should, or will happen.

He shoulda went to Jared's.

Wow I haven't lol'd in along time.

Rigsby was there, he said he saw like 50 people in a gang war or some shit

This has happened a few times, maybe not with gunshots, but I scene one break out in the food court with 20+ people fighting.

we were leaving parking garage by old gameworks side of easton when we seen all the cops blocking it off, kinda wondered what happened.......figures tho, i havent been to easton in over a yr and just before we left i told lil lady i should carry my ccw but didnt want to incase of having a drink at dinner
  • Confused 1

It happened right in front of McCormick & Schmicks on the corner there. I was with my gf inside and had just sat down. Then it all just went down within feet from us as we were right at the window. Cops came running with guns drawn and everything. People were running every which way and it got quite crazy. We were at best 50 feet away from the incident and victim at our table. I got up and went out to smoke which put me even closer. I seen the kid on the ground a little better and they were trying their best to take care of him. It was a scary and disturbing situation. Especially being so close to all of it. I didn't think to get pics, but my gf took a few. It was weird not hearing a gunshot or anything. Although it was quite loud inside. Like I said it happened just after we walked in the door and sat down. It definitely had my mind thinking of what the outcome could have been if the bullet had missed him and we had still been right outside.

I totally forgot how big of a shithole Easton is on Saturday nights.....

It happened right in front of McCormick & Schmicks on the corner there. I was with my gf inside and had just sat down. Then it all just went down within feet from us as we were right at the window. Cops came running with guns drawn and everything. People were running every which way and it got quite crazy. We were at best 50 feet away from the incident and victim at our table. I got up and went out to smoke which put me even closer. I seen the kid on the ground a little better and they were trying their best to take care of him. It was a scary and disturbing situation. Especially being so close to all of it. I didn't think to get pics, but my gf took a few. It was weird not hearing a gunshot or anything. Although it was quite loud inside. Like I said it happened just after we walked in the door and sat down. It definitely had my mind thinking of what the outcome could have been if the bullet had missed him and we had still been right outside.

Damn, glad to hear nothing happened to you.

see Sean, this is why you should have been in delaware. or stopped by my place. either way, you would have been away from the bullets.

Thanks man...it was definitely a big shock. We all had no clue what happened at first, but after we seen all the cops running with guns drawn it was pretty obvious.

Been there. I went to school out east growing up. About once a month we would hear shooting, or a cop would be chasing someone by the school. I still drop to the ground sometimes when I hear fireworks :(

Been there. I went to school out east growing up. About once a month we would hear shooting, or a cop would be chasing someone by the school. I still drop to the ground sometimes when I hear fireworks :(

Yeah man...I grew up right by Easton in Gahanna. But the area was never really that bad. It has become a lot worse over the years I've been gone.

Going to my dads old house on hilltop when I was younger was a complete different story though lol. I was jumped for the first time at like 7 for my bike........

Yeah man...I grew up right by Easton in Gahanna. But the area was never really that bad. It has become a lot worse over the years I've been gone.

Busing and the death of Northland did Easton in

It totally is.

During summer daylight hours you will pass nothing but people parking their E and S series Mercs, and 5 series BEEEMERS.

Goes dark and suddenly, THEY COME OUT.

Like a crazy zombie movie.

nobody else saw this as a prejudice comment?

glad you were ok flybye.

sorry to the victim, although he prolly did something to deserve it.

I grew up in Gahanna and that place was yuppie as fuck.... I never had to worry about anything like this... I don't know what the comments about hearing of crimes on the east side all time growing up, unless maybe you meant whitehall which then I'll agree with you, but Gahanna? hell no, that place never really had issues until I would say Northland got shut down.

I grew up in Gahanna and that place was yuppie as fuck.... I never had to worry about anything like this... I don't know what the comments about hearing of crimes on the east side all time growing up, unless maybe you meant whitehall which then I'll agree with you, but Gahanna? hell no, that place never really had issues until I would say Northland got shut down.

thats because gahanna hides that shit. I hear about it all the time but I rarely see it on the news or in the news paper.