FSS click here :)

Rustlestiltskin

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think you think hes joking:confused:, hes not....... no seriously, hes not joking at all

i think youre under the impression i care.. i really dont though. btw you have a car that can beat a neon yet?

what steve can't speak for himself?

also, THIS.

Ferrari. More than you can offord buddy.

bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahjahahahahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa*BREATH*KEKEKEKBWHWHHHAHHAHSHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahjahahahahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa*BREATH*KEKEKEKBWHWHHHAHHAHSHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

suckin a mean dick nowadays huh bruh. shit wasn't that funny and I even like my bro panduh

suckin a mean dick nowadays huh bruh. shit wasn't that funny and I even like my bro panduh

no it wasnt i was just playing along though. i actually did smerk a lil. but boredom at work owns me. and i never ride the wood, i get ridden

Lol I know it was funny, I just didn't think the kid deserved a better reply.

Jesus. H

no it wasnt i was just playing along though. i actually did smerk a lil. but boredom at work owns me. and i never ride the wood, i get ridden

Don't be Jesus. H'in me fellow trollian. :(