FSS click here :)

Rustlestiltskin

shut up trollin is srs bsns. families are secondary.

haha. i tend to get my family time in when my son is awake.. dont see the problem hiring someone to watch him sleep for an hour so i can catch a meet. oh well, fuck him.. he almost got a 351w till i noticed it was him talkin smack in here.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

paul's sister chord? no. you dont talk about people's children or their parenting skills and expect them not to get irritated. :gtfo:

your the one that typed it, i just took the door you left open. i would expect someone to say that to me if I said that.

Super classy. You showed him.:rolleyes:

I know right hahaha

paul's sister chord? no. you dont talk about people's children or their parenting skills and expect them not to get irritated. :gtfo:

Who are you and are you really serious about his tiny little comment? Mad because he made a good point about finding someone to watch your kid while you run out and put yourself in bad situation? Hmm.....maybe it's time to man up and not get so hurt when someone makes a valid point.

Everytime you post your grave gets a little deeper.

http://images2.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/5878827/i-dug-the-grave-for-you-dipshit-climb-in-.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Dos-Equis-Guy-gives-advice

So this exchange here is pretty much analogous to:

"You're stupid"

"No, you're stupid"

Worthwhile post, cupcake.

So this exchange here is pretty much analogous to:

"You're stupid"

"No, you're stupid"

Worthwhile post, cupcake.

http://scoople.co.nz/images/gifs/joker-clap.gif

thanks for the narration, we could use more translators such as your self.. i feel you would be a valueable asset to this site as a professional troll translator. what do ya say kid? are you up for the job?

i never said i was gonna race it.. just bring it out. thanks for your interpretation though, i'm glad you took the time to write that out.

Leave it at home...

Oh and PS: I hope you dont run your mouth as much in person as you do behind a computer. You should probably leave your shit talking at home with your supra.

http://scoople.co.nz/images/gifs/joker-clap.gif

thanks for the narration, we could use more translators such as your self.. i feel you would be a valueable asset to this site as a professional troll translator. what do ya say kid? are you up for the job?

Your not Wagner, your gifs arent as funny as Wagners, you lack his skillz

Leave it at home...

Oh and PS: I hope you dont run your mouth as much in person as you do behind a computer. You should probably leave your shit talking at home with your supra.

tough guy eh

Mjrsplat. Yea I'm going to agree with schmuck you are ba freeking idiot if your going to go get a baby sitter so u can go street race your piece of shit supra. Hell even if u didn't race u still gave up ur kid to be worthless parking lot troller.

:Gtfo:

Leave it at home...

well if it isnt tommy tough nuts joining the party!! so glad to have you here.

im sure most of these guys are cool in person, so no shit talking necessary. this is an automotive forum on the internet, and from the looks of it, this seems to be where everyone goes to talk shit. you on the other hand, if i see you in person believe i will be talking shit. you sir drive a hyundai, and i bet your car loving soul dies a little bit each time you get behind the wheel. :gtfo:

well if it isnt tommy tough nuts joining the party!! so glad to have you here.

im sure most of these guys are cool in person, so no shit talking necessary. this is an automotive forum on the internet, and from the looks of it, this seems to be where everyone goes to talk shit. you on the other hand, if i see you in person believe i will be talking shit. you sir drive a hyundai, and i bet your car loving soul dies a little bit each time you get behind the wheel. :gtfo:

I have. $1000 says that hyundai. Puts bus links on your turd. You have one of shittiest cars on cr, but yet you talk about racing the most. Why is this? Please explain in great detail. Your a bad verision of what paul used to be.