project 5.oh fb

Major_golf

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So

I drove this thing today for the first time. Two realizations.

1 I don't fit in an FB very well. Certainly not for the rotund type. Since Chris is a Garden Gnome he'll be just fine.

2 It is a freaking rocket. 2nd and 3rd to 4 grand was enough for where I was driving it. I'm impressed with hos 13 second car...

So far everything else kosher? I knew it was solid, just wish you guys spent a day or hell a couple hours before posting otherwise. Well that and the rear end not grenading on the way home, but I knew it was a small problem on and otherwise awesome car.

Torque + Lightweight + Gears = Rocketship. Glad everyone's enjoying it as I did.

I remember seeing this car fade fast in my rear view mirror.....

Big slow p o s ... come get summ.....

When you going to basic? Might as well fill that gas tank with stabil and say au revoir. Shits donezo.

That or let phil drive it off hoover dam.

When you going to basic? Might as well fill that gas tank with stabil and say au revoir. Shits donezo.

That or let phil drive it off hoover dam.

Not sure what me leaving for basic has to do with stating I made that car my bitch an put bus lenthgs on it...

if you want to run that big turd of yours bring your wallet let's do this...

just a thought, if you want to run with the whole "i drive a neon" approach, you should but base trim bumpers, hood, and trunk on it. if i had an srt4 thats how i would do it anyway...

But he's right. It's just a Neon.

So pual got lucky one time and thinks he is king shiznit

Listen to you. You get a cast off shift knob, and a heater and you're king shit. With your 14 second car. But it's cool yo..

Edited by Patterson

Obviously the car is slow seeing as pual raped it. there is no reason for me to do any thing with it and now the tires are dirty that said the above listed car is for sale

Lol.

Before you leave pual I will give you another shot at it but you will need more than a neon