project 5.oh fb

Major_golf

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously the car is slow seeing as pual raped it. there is no reason for me to do any thing with it and now the tires are dirty that said the above listed car is for sale

Lol.

Before you leave pual I will give you another shot at it but you will need more than a neon

Lucky? It would appear as if you have me mistaken me with some other paul.... if you think you shouldn't have any problem then let's go make some pulls in mexico... it'll be 63 out.....

Also if you think my car will be as it was back then, then this should be fun.

Edit: oh you joined may 2010 you clearly don't understand me or my car.. get sum....

Anyone else think that its funny that after selling any and all personal belongings worth a shit to be able to afford to have a child only to get ahold of a chunk of cash and the most important thing to buy is a fucking "race car"!

Actually it isnt very funny, its sad... You should be proud. But I am sure you will have to sell it soon anyways just to pay child support.

Hope you lose another rear end!

• Downvote 1

Really it's none of yours or any one elses concern . I am in a lot better of a situation than I have ever been before. as for the rear end it will go out one more time and I hope you are around to catch the shrapnel with your teeth. Also if I ever need a personal advisor I will be sure to find you seeing as how you already know so much about me and my life.

Anyone else think that its funny that after selling any and all personal belongings worth a shit to be able to afford to have a child only to get ahold of a chunk of cash and the most important thing to buy is a fucking "race car"!

Actually it isnt very funny, its sad... You should be proud. But I am sure you will have to sell it soon anyways just to pay child support.

Hope you lose another rear end!

Winner winner... you need to post more often chris :lol:

I will still be walkin the shit out of bthat big pile of scrap

That won't be happening this summer. The car has been together for more than a week now it is awfully mighty to brag about 2 lengths on a truck motor though

:lol: oh you know so little.... so when are we gonna do this since you seem to have your big boy pants on?

Soon enough paul soon enough

First I have to find a spare rear end

Oh and you sir know so little about this car

You know that I know that you know that you don't want none of this stock truck motor

And besides I don't want to repaint your car when my diff grenades and the shrapnel peppers your hood

Soon enough paul soon enough

First I have to find a spare rear end

Oh and you sir know so little about this car

You know that I know that you know that you don't want none of this stock truck motor

And besides I don't want to repaint your car when my diff grenades and the shrapnel peppers your hood

LMAO

maybe this would help?

http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_images/3/2125/381/30310190006_large.jpg