Chi Chi's restaurants

RUTAN TA1647545492

i was a chi chi's fanatic when they were around. they were bought out by cheeseburger cheeseburger. I still shed a tear every day when i drive by the sign and empty store on brice rd every morning.

My wife keeps trying to convince me to buy that building and turn it into something. Unfortunately she has no ideas what.

Yeah, I was in Bellefontaine last month and saw the Rax. I fucking love that place, and I'm pissed that I didn't stop for some roast beef when I was there. It's probably been 10 or 15 years since I've had it

I cant remember from Anthony's thread awhile back if that place had the original thinnly sliced roast beef or not but the RaxI went to in Kentucky a few years back had nasty ass 1/4" thick stuff.

I cant remember from Anthony's thread awhile back if that place had the original thinnly sliced roast beef or not but the RaxI went to in Kentucky a few years back had nasty ass 1/4" thick stuff.

Yes it did, thats why they chose to cruise to that particular rax.

Isn't there a Rax right by Eastland? On Refugee, across from the Kroger? Or is it gone now?

Shit, I'm still missing Burger Chef. That place had AWESOME burgers. Yes, I know they got turned into Hardee's and some of the food was "adapted" to new recipes...the burgers are NOT the same, dammit.