Sold the BMW

Sam1647545489

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blown up E36's can be had all day for, 300-1000 . Popped HG, hosed trans etc. I honestly could care less about leather but if its there hey. As handling goes is say its on par with the FC. Diffs are somewhat strong. The Ti uses E30 rear suspension and diff. Obviously its been proven to take the abuse. And the great equalizer. Nitrous. I never met a 5.0 that didn't like it.

I was just talking to another memeber on this board that's doing an E36 swap and I told him I wanted a swapped 318Ti hatch. I would be interested to see pics of your progress.

+1 e36s are junk shit. you can even find m3s for sub 4k now. (motors are probably junk at that point too)

E30's can be just as beat. Hopefully my Bimmer buying skillz are better than my DSM skillz. :D

I was just talking to another memeber on this board that's doing an E36 swap and I told him I wanted a swapped 318Ti hatch. I would be interested to see pics of your progress.

93% of it will be well documented :thumbup: