Sold the BMW

Sam1647545489

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you looking for a slight change of pace or are you still looking for straight line stuff? Could always pick up a used rally car off of specialstage.com 's classifieds area.

http://www.specialstage.com/classifieds/

You might even find some desirable caged shells there for swaps.

Trucks are pointless to make go fast as I only use them to work out of

who says? only a truck can haul ass. cars arent made for hauling. lol

Haha, I stand corrected. All my trucks are big full sized and I only buy trucks to work out of. I like the mustang idea but that's been done before. I am gonna keep my eye open for a car like farkas or something small like that and do a swap.

If you're leaning towards a sandrail, i would look at the Local Motors Rally Fighter.

Otherwise, most of the other suggestions are good...S14, Corolla, E36, etc.

I would do an Ultima before a GTM, but most people that buy kit cars end up hating life and it never makes it out of the garage.

how about you buy something that is more track oriented. Instead of going for straight line power, buy something that can be easily modified to run around a road course.

I dont know how you feel about the 03-05 mini cooper s, but very little money can make that a very fun weekend track warrior.

how about you buy something that is more track oriented. Instead of going for straight line power, buy something that can be easily modified to run around a road course.

I dont know how you feel about the 03-05 mini cooper s, but very little money can make that a very fun weekend track warrior.

I'll add to the suggestions to get into road racing, rally-x or auto-x, but if you're serious about it, don't build something crazy with the LS1 to do so. Sell it and buy a miata, honda, neon, focus, or something else small, shitty, and disposable. Too many people think they need to try and set lap records on day 1 and show up with way too much equipment for their driving skill.

Meanwhile, build a Locost. :)