Sold the BMW

Sam1647545489

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was honestly thinking about some sort of shifter cart type looking cart with the ls1 in it. Or a sand rail with the ls1 in it and make it street legal. I dunno yet. I am gonna wait and see how hard I am getting it in the rear this year with taxes and then revamp my new house alil then do something. I also have thought about an all motor honda. My friend has a shell and a motor. Just needs alil cash to get it rolling. I might take it off his hands and do something like that. The motor is a monster n/a setup. It would be a 10 second car easily, of course with me driving. Put Linn in it and it might go 12's. :)

... and be slower than what he just sold.

;)

Its an inside joke.....sam get a car that looks good and is comfortable. And makes 500hp....that is the funnest number to make IMO for the street...after that shit, gets to serious and you run into a lot of issues.

Its an inside joke.....sam get a car that looks good and is comfortable. And makes 500hp....that is the funnest number to make IMO for the street...after that shit, gets to serious and you run into a lot of issues.

My cars almost 600 and its no fun anymore. Make a 700hp car or one thats 500hp and weighs under 1500lbs.

If it dont break you're not doing it right! :lol: